"I will never ever do that .You guys will never ever know about your son ."Aman said .

"Is that so ?"Saying that Arnavji pulled the trigger .

"NO NO STOP ! I will tell you .please don't kill my sister "aman pleaded .

"Smart move "Arnavji said .

Then aman clapped his hand and one of his man entered with our Ansh .Yes I named her Ansh .

Yes I named her Ansh

(He is Ansh)

I immediately ran to Ansh and he said "who are you Aunty ?Anjali aunty said she is my mom but aman uncle said she is a liar .I just don't know ".

"I am your mom ,dear "I cried .

Without saying anything he just hugged me .Arnavji smiled seeing us .Then police officers entered and took Aman and Neelam .But arnavji said " officer I want this girl to do a surgery .A plastic surgery .I don't want my wife 's face in this cunning women's face ".

"Your sister is also with us .Won't you punish her as well ?"Amanji asked .

"That's not your business .oh yeah she is already waiting for you guys in jail "
Though Arnavji said that while smirking I have seen his hidden pain .But anjali needs punishment so I decided to keep mum .

Police took the criminals and then Arnavji came towards us and said "hey champ ."
"Who is he mom ?"Ansh asked me .

"I am your dad ."Arnavji replied .Ansh hugged him .

So shall we go to our home ?Arnavji said .

"But dad "I protested .

"Don't worry khushi ,he is there too "arnavji assured me .

I just hugged him tightly .

(Ignore  khushi's dress  and enjoy  the moment  guys 😉)

(Ignore khushi's dress and enjoy the moment guys 😉)

Then we went home .our home .our shantivan .everybody accepted Ansh very easily .They too didn't forgive Anjali .I left modelling .Cause I don't think it was necessary .I started to give my all attention to my husband and my son.We are a happy family now .We are enough for ourselves .

Oneday Arnavji came to our room shouting .
I was worried and asked him what the matter was .

Arnavji replied "I don't know how to say it "

"Please say anything Dad .Mom is being really dramatic ."Ansh said .

"Ansh !"

"Ok ....i just ...wanna ...say .. That "

"That what arnavji ?"I asked .

"Why are you being so desperate khushi ?Anyway I will just go and take a bath .see you later then Honey "saying that Arnavji turned to go .

I pulled him back forcefully .Ansh went from there .

"You have to tell me now Mr Asr " I demanded .

"Why so Mrs Asr ?"Saying that he pulled me closer .

"Arnavji what are you doing !Ansh will come anytime ."I protested .

"NO,he won't.he is my son.He knows his parents need privacy now "Arnavji replied.

So this is it guys .Hope you have enjoyed .Do votes and let me know what do you think of the chapter .the next chapter will be the epilouge .Thanks a lot guys for supporting me to continue this .I love you all a lotttttt 💓💓💓💓❤❤❤❤❤