10.should I tell him ?

Avantika's pov

I am never gonna forget this date .It's like one of the best moments .Arnavji is very happy right now .Is it the right time to tell him everything ?but he has the rights to know .I know it will crush him into pieces.But what can I do arnavji ?It's our fate !
And Fate plays over everything .

Just like that night .But I think I am at fault this time .I have lied to you Arnavji .I don't know if you will ever forgive me for this .But I just wanted Anjali ji to be happy .

I never knew that She is this cruel Arnavji .She lied to me Arnavji .She betrayed me .

I didn't face any miscarriage Arnavji .I ...i lied to you ........But di made me swear on you ! She said she can never have a child and if I give her our child her life will be full of happiness .She requested me a lot and then she tried to blackmail me .She said if I don't give her our child she will make me out of your life .Then I agreed .

Second shocking part is Amanji is behind all these .He promised to do that he will marry her .After the betrayal of Shyam di really needed someone to take care of her ,to love her .They were in a relationship and when di told amanji about she can't be pregnant ,amanji refused her .She was mentally broken .Thatswhy when di came to know about my pregnancy she did all these .

But Arnavji ,di is betrayed too .when I told you about my miscarriage you were really upset .Then I created a scene saying I need a break from you .I went to Shimla then .When I gave birth to our son ,they snatched him from me Arnavji !They just took him away .And Amanji double crossed di .He said he will marry her if she give him our child .Di being dumb handed over my child to him .I tried a lot to stop them .But they chained me .

When I managed to escape from there Avantika's father rescued me .He supported me a lot .After gathering enough courage I decided to come to you .Even when I was about to ring the bell of Shantivan I received a call .Amanji called me and said if I try to contact you he will kill our son. Then Avantika's father told Amanji the news of my fake death .

As avantika being a super model Neelam always tried to become like her. She was her role model .But when everybody started to treat Avantika like a queen of the Fashion World,She got jealous and killed her .

And which pains me to death is Avantika was my biological sister .We were twins .Many years back when we went to a fair at Lucknow ,I got lost .My mother couldn't tolerate this and She died .when I came to know all these I told my dad to call me Ava .I prepared myself as a super model .My dad didn't want me to be involved in these again but I joined AR just to tell you about our son but didn't got the chance to .Aman was quite surprised to see me as he himself has killed Avantika .But they left the place right after murdering my sister so they aren't so sure about it .Now they thinks khushi is dead.

Avantika ?

My silence broke when Arnavji called me .

Where are you lost?I have been starring at you for 15 mins but you are lost in your own world !Anyway you wanted to tell me something .So what's the matter ?

Asr ,can we forget about everything and everyone and enjoy our date ?I thought to tell him tomorrow morning as I really don't want to ruin this moment.

Suddenly my phone started to ring .

Omg !it's dad .sorry Asr but I need to go now .

Yeah .It's pretty late .It's already 2:30 am !

The next morning

Khushi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Asr ?I mean Arnavji .

Don't pretend .Where is Avantika ?

Why are you asking me these ?

Answer me damnit !

So here it is guys .hope you have liked it .Do votes and let me know what do you think of it .

Love

Pinky 💓💓💓💓💓