[₮ⱧɆ ĐɆ₳₮Ⱨ Ø₣ łⱫɄ₭Ʉ ₥łĐØⱤłɎ₳]

You hated remembering that day.

The day he died.

The day you felt hopeless and trembled in fear, 

It was terrible, 

If only... You thought. 

That day both you and Izuku were sent to Hosu to go on a rescue mission. You both already had your guys' licenses and after the war and such, we were allowed to go on missions as long as we were given the go. When you both arrived, you both ran through the streets, looking for people in distress. Trying to follow the objective of the mission. You followed behind Izuku who had just turned a corner, but you had caughten a whiff of something. It smelled of smoke, but not any smoke. 

You immediately stopped running and looked up in the sky. A beautiful midnight sky filled with bright white stars that were somewhat covered in a sheet of grey. The midnight sky had been blurred by smoke. It came from blue flames, a certain type of flame that can only be a villains quirk. Dabi.

"...Deku. We need to get help from an agency around the area... there's no way we can restrain Dabi!" You explained, obviously in a panic. He looked at you, then back to the empty street. He shook his head, and grabbed your hand. 

"We can't leave. I can't stand the thought of saving my own life with the price of innocent people dying. We NEED to help them." He argued softly. You looked down as he continued, "If I cover you long enough you can slow down Dabi, yes?" He asked and you nodded silently. You sighed, 

"Fine, but I still don't like it... You do remember that one of their missions is to kill on sight? Right? Especially you," You looked down, worried. He just squeezed your hand tighter, "If there is any danger that we both know we can't win, we'll run, okay?" 

You agreed, and you both continued running in the direction of the closest screams. But a part of you knew he was lying, Izuku was willing to die being a hero. You save q life meant everything, you knew that but what would happen if it was all in vain? 

When you both got there, the civilians had already been killed. Fresh blood stained the concrete floor. The smell of metal surrounded the area, Death itself had best you two. You looked up and to your surprise, Dabi wasn't the only one there on the scene. There was a man who wore all black and pale blue hair that covered his crimson red eyes filled with hate and ambition, and a hand that blocked his face. You froze dead in your tracks, 

"Tomura...Shigaraki.." You breathed out as Izuku got ready to fight. Dabi looked back and noticed you both. Tomura looked behind himself as well. You immediately began preparing to gather enough energy to stall both criminals. 

"Ahhh, Midoriya Izuku..Come to save these people..?" Shigaraki mused. 

Deku scoffed, "You people murdered them..Innocent people..!" He yelled. Getting ready to strike. You quickly closed your eyes and began gathering up energy. Ten minutes had passed and Izuku was on the verge of getting ready to break his arm , before you could stop the villains Tomura took the chance to kill you. You were barely able to dodge. But then Izuku came and rescued you. 

"Hehe. Thanks, bait." Tomura sneered, as he tried grabbing Deku. You stopped holding in the energy and began attacking Dabi. You were ready to strike him with a knife but he easily got out of the way and threw his searing, hot flames on your back, making you scream in pain. All you could smell now was your burning flesh. You had to shake off the pain and continue fighting. Except you were so busy with Dabi that you didn't realize what was going on with Izuku. When you finally looked back, Tomura had finally had gotten a hold of Midoriya. "IZUKU!!!" You screamed. You ran as fast as you could.

There was no way. 

No way.

My mind went blank, please tell me I'm dreaming, you'd beg. 

Please make it in time!!

Izukus' eyes softened. You jumped towards Tomura hoping to hit him, anything. But Dabi was quicker and blasted you with his cremation. It was too late. 

"This is cute. " Dabi asked, towering over your body as he pinned you down and pulled at your hair. He made you look at the scene that was happening before your eyes. 

Dekus' neck slowly began to disintegrate and fade away.

"N-no..! DEKU!!" Tears streamed down your eyes. You tried everything to try and help your lover. But you were always burnt, and tossed on the ground continuously. Only to fail over and over again. You trembled and you looked at Midoriya, you noticed that he was saying something.

Run, Get out of here....I love you,  Izuku mouthed, 

In that instant blood splattered all over the floor. Your hands shook, terrified. You felt like you were suffocating. It was unbearable. You covered your mouth to keep yourself from yelling. 

"That was easy enough," Dabi yawned. He got off of you and left you there. He let you live. Tomura and Dabi left you alone with the male corpse. You fell to the ground. You crawled towards the boy's body, and held him close. A week later the funeral was held. Two years later, everything changed. 

You were now seventeen, working as a pro hero. Along with Todoroki, and Bakugo. Your team's mission was to capture a target. The three of you split up, across the city. You came across an abandoned house; opening its door, you noticed everything was out of place. The tile was scratched and the walls had been broken through. You continued walking and came across what seemed to look like a basement. It was old, and dusty, and obviously not very suspicious.  But still, you had to investigate. It was one of the areas that were the most suspicious. As you rummaged through the many papers there were you sensed somebody in there with you. You stopped moving and grabbed a knife out of your hidden pocket. Suddenly, somebody spoke up, 

"Aah, (y/n). You're still as beautiful as ever I see." A  voice sang.

Their voice like a drug. It was intoxicating; it left you wanting more. Turning around to see who it was, you were shocked by the person who stood in front of you.

"M-Midoriya..?" You whispered, your whole body shaking. You last saw him years ago. When you were both fifteen. You saw him die. "H-how..?" Tears began to form in your eyes. You noticed something different about him. His green eyes gone, they were now clouded with crimson. He wore black gloves and a suit with a red tie. He walked closer towards your frozen body. He wrapped his arms around your waist, you still couldn't seem to move. 

"Anything is possible, (y/n).." Midoriya whispered, already behind you. 

————————————————————————————-

Anddd this is the only chapter I will be able to edit this night;-; I know I said two but I just realized I have an essay due tmrw...and I only have a paragraph done...So yeah...BUT STILL. I got something done.😭👏

Hope you guys enjoyed!

I am currently crying my life out. I didn't think this chapter would be so sad and depressing. Oh god, well. I guess he still lived so. Some good news. I promise it doesn't get as dark as this lol. I hope you guys enjoyed my super emotional chapter.  I'm drowning in feels;-; I hope you guys enjoyed ittttttttt. I promise it gets less depressing lol

I have a good idea on how this will go. So I hope you guys will support this fanfiction as well. And now I'm really tired, so...

[FINISHED EDITING 03/13/2020]