I believe in you... four words like music to his ears that made his heart melt. Oh, how he wished to savour and hear her siren-like voice speak those kind words again while he gazed into her bewitching eyes of ruby-red. How was it possible for Masumi to turn him into a mess of crimson blushes and embarrassing stutters, yet completely put him at ease with only a few words?

      "And I just realised I never properly thanked you for your help. I promise to offer my support if you need, to express my gratitude," The Fanalis added. But Mystras could barely hear anything besides his beating heart; it pounded and flipped crazily, almost bursting through his chest. His entire surroundings blurred around his focus of attention, a redheaded angel who could only exist in his dreams — Masumi.

      "Mystras? Did you hear me?" Masumi snapped the prince from his daydream, "You looked dazed for a whole minute."

"Oh! Sorry, I did hear you and I actually was hoping if you'd be near me until I finally ask Sinbad to join the crew. If you don't mind!" Mystras admitted.

"Of course," She nodded just as the crew finally reached them.

"Thank you for the tour around the kingdom Mystras but we must return to the inn before dusk," Ja'far politely expressed their gratitude, "Would you like to join us at the inn?"

"Yes, of course! I'd be happy to," Mystras immediately jumped at the offer. Excited, the prince followed Ja'far who strode further ahead of his slower-paced comrades. Before Masumi could catch up with the Sasan prince, Sinbad's voice brought her to a halt.

"Hey Masumi! I got a surprise for you~" The lilac-haired boy sang with a wide, toothy grin and hands hidden behind his back.

"Could you hold it until we get to the inn please?" She asked in usual monotone while Sinbad bounced on his toes eagerly. "But my excitement to show you the gift is making me impatient!"

"You'll survive, now I have to catch up with Mystras."

His bright smile dropped as the Fanalis advanced ahead without even glancing back. He intently watched the woman approach Mystras, his gleaming eyes of gold losing their star-like twinkle and the gift growing heavier in his hands. From behind, Hinahoho sucked harshly through clenched teeth and shook his head pitifully. "Tut, tut, tut... that must hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb! You're jealous that Masumi just chose another man over you," Hinahoho bluntly stated.

"I'm not jealous and she didn't 'choose another man over me'. You're over-exaggerating," Sinbad argued.

"Really? So she didn't completely neglect your thoughtful surprise to walk with Mystras?" Hinahoho gestured to Masumi and Mystras, walking side by side. Sinbad glanced at the pair of redheads and lowered his amber eyes to the lonely gift in his hands. A chuckle suddenly escaped his lips as he slapped a hand on the Imuchakk's shoulder.

"Like I said Hinahoho, you're over-exaggerating and there is no reason for me to be jealous."

° ☆.* + °.

Mystras was ready. The entire crew had returned to the inn, Masumi was also present and he was finally ready.