"michael's my best friend, be nice, babe, he's not even ugly, he just ain't got no lips, that's all." he scolded me lightly.

"so? ion care. he could be the king of the world, and i'll still think that nigga is butt ugly because he is. and what do you mean he's your best friend? shouldn't i be?" i poked out my lip and feigned sadness, pretending to be hurt by jahseh saying michael is his best friend instead of me.

really, all i wanted was for him to gas me up real quick.

"oh stoke, you're not my best friend, you're my boyfriend, duh," he said absentmindedly, without a care in the world as if it wad just a fact of life.

"wait....i am?" i responded, raising an eyebrow.

"i mean...if you want me to be. i don't want to push you into anything. and i know just because we fucked doesnt mean you have feelings for me but i have feelings for you like...i have a lot of feelings for you as you can see so i just thought that-"

i placed my hand on his thigh. "shhh. i am your boyfriend jah. i was just caught off guard that you started claiming me so quick, but yes, we can be boyfriends if you want."

"good, because that's what i want."

jahseh turned his head towards me to kiss me, and i almost instinctively leaned in to kiss back, until he almost sent us flying into a wall on the side of the freeway

"jah, what are you doing? you're about to kill us all? eyes on the road!" i exclaimed, holding onto the handle on the roof of the car tighter than i held onto jahseh's ass when he was bouncing on my dick.

okay, that last part was unnecesarry but who cares. i'm obsessed with jahseh's ass, can you really blame me?

"i don't care stoke," he huffed, "i wanted a kiss and you wouldn't give it to me."

"baby, i'll kiss you all you want when you're not in the middle of driving," i responded with a faint sigh. "the only thing we was finna be kissing is the kiss of death if you ended up driving into that wall. we woulda been kissing our lives away."

"and you can kiss my ass," he mumbled under his breath as he continued to drive recklessly.

"you make it sound like i wouldn't love to do that," i grunted, still holding onto the handle. "and slow down, you almost crashed into the rear end of an 18 wheeler."

"and i need you to crash into my rear end - what are we gon' do about that stoke?" he snarked, chuckling a little to himself.

i almost responded with something equally as headass as what he just said, but he spoke up and changed the subject.

"aye, you notice that omar and gazzy been real quiet ever since we got back on the road?" jahseh pointed out

"true, i wonder what they doing, they prolly sleeping," i responded, before turning around and looking in the backseat, only to see that i was right. gazzy was spread out across the backseat, sleeping on his stomach and resting his head on omar's lap, meanwhile omar was sleeping sitting straight up, with his hand on gazzy's head that was bobbing up and down-

oh.

oh.....

"uh jah, i think that nigga getting his dick sucked again....." i announced, turning away from the scene, only to hear a few wet popping noises that only confirmed what i heard.

jahseh then whipped his head around to look at them to confirm for himself - taking his eyes off the road yet again - before turning back around.

"i know y'all niggas not sucking dick in the back of my car," jahseh snapped. "i know you fucking lying. i know, i just know y'all not."

"i mean, i deadass fingered you in the car once, so as gross as it is we can't really say shit," i replied, not even really phased by it.

"yeah, but i was getting fingered in the back of my own car. if they wanna suck some dick they can do that in they own damn car," jahseh continued to go off.

"you know what though? i got something for that ass," jahseh mumbled before deliberately driving over a pothole.

as soon as he did so, the car was rocked by the impact, causing everyone to be jerked around a little bit.

and choking noises immediately began to surface from the back of the car, coming from gazzy. riding over the pothole must have made him literally start choking on omar's dick, and the choking noises ain't stop, either.

"oh hell no, i know yo ass not about to choke to death in the back of my car?"