♚ Girl meets Mental Illness ♚

Start from the beginning

"Vincent Van Gogh. He had depression, bipolar disorder, and even had schizophrenia."

Cory picked Lucas after Maya spoke.

"Julius Caesar. He suffered from epilepsy."

"What are you doing, Cory?" I asked her teacher annoyingly.

"Well, our school is having a week to bringing the awareness of mental health. I'm pretty sure history has a part in that role."

The bell rang, but Cory held back the class with an announcement, "Before lunch, the whole school grade will be watching a presentation about mental heath."

The class left. The gang and I walked to our next period.

"Why would we learn about mental illness? We're just kids, nothing like that could happen to us, right?" Riley said, innocently.

"I don't know, Riley. There are kids in history that dealt with this-" Farkle had replied but I interrupted.

"Can we just go to class or something?"

The gang looked at me funny, Lucas though had more of a unsure look.

"Ri, just ask whoever is presenting and that will be your answer." I add.

I know I shouldn't be acting like this. Mental illness should be noticed and taken seriously, but I just can't deal with the whole topic.

Everyone agreed with my advice and we all walk to there class.

♚ ♚

3rd

4th period ended.

This meant the whole school was making there way to the gym. Ivy on the other hand had plans.

4 period was math, which meant that she didn't have the class with her friends, so Ivy decided to ditch the presentation.

Quickly, she ran to the girl's bathroom, the farthest one, away from the gym.

As she walked about to walk in, a voice came into view, "Hey!"

Ivy scrunched her face in knowing she had be caught, and the clicking of heels surely proved her theory

"Ms. Lane? Turn around."

So the girl obeyed and faced the teacher that hated her the most...

"Mrs. Green!" Ivy greets the woman.