♚ Girl meets Smackle ♚

~ Outfit ~

{Song}
Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

3rd

Cory's class was a bit different today, when the gang walked in he was carrying a big box with pretty wrapping paper.

Ivy looked at Lucas with a complex expression on her face.

"Ancient Greece.." He begins.

"What that? What that that?"
Riley points the present confused.

"What thi-this? It's a present." Cory explains.

"Is it for me?"

"What's the trick Cory?" Ivy said.

"Trick? I mean no trick. I just want to know who here wants this present?" He asked.

Everyone raised their hand except Maya and the blunette.

"Oh, Maya, Ivy, what? You assume by playing hard to get I'm gonna give it to you?"

"Well yes that one of my many arrows of my quiver." Maya replies.

Farkle shutters, "Medieval talk- what are you doing to me, woman?"

"Riley." Cory picks.

"Yay!"

Riley opens the box to pull a small chalkboard that had writing.

"The Trojan Horse?" Riley reads.

Ivy snickered a bit due to Riley's reaction.

"Surprise." Cory says.

"This isn't a present. This is one of your life lessons wrapped up in a class lesson wrapped up in a box of nothing."

"How you doin Honey?" Maya asked.

"I'ma worked up."

"I know."

"You assume it was because it was all neat and pretty that something good was inside. Ancient Troy was protected by a walls, the Greeks couldn't get in. So they built this big wooden horse and left it behind. What do you think the Trojans did?" He continues.

"They left it there because they were afraid that somebody was trying to teach them something." Riley said saltily.

"They brought the horse inside as a trophy, not inspecting the horse." Ivy addressed.

"Very good Ivy. That night, the Greek soldiers crawled out of the horse and defended Troy. What have we learned here?"

Lucas and his girlfriend raised our hands. "Mr. Friar, Ms. Lane."

"Don't make assumptions based on what you see?"

"Beauty is pain?"

"Riley, listen, I'm sorry I made an example of you, so here's a gift for you."