Why did everyone in this group have to be so hot?

"So," I started, turning to the blonde with his arm around my shoulder. "Do you guys have names or am I going to have to keep calling you dumb things in my head?"

Blondie laughed a bit, and I watched as he took another drag from his joint before dropping it on the ground. Damn, I should've asked for some. "My name, beautiful, is Paul. Pleasure to be of your service," he teased, cracking another grin.

I turned to the other two. "My name's David, sweetheart," the leader spoke. I was going to melt into a puddle if he called me that again.

"And I'm Dwayne." I did not expect for his voice to be as deep as it was, but it was definitely a nice surprise.

I mumbled their names quietly, trying to put it to memory. Paul shook her from her thoughts by squeezing her shoulder a bit. "How'd you meet my boy, Marko?"

"He walked into my shop and invited me out," I motioned to the bouquet in Marko's hand.

"A flower shop? That's cute," Paul stated, laughing as I swatted at his arm. He let me go, and I moved back to Marko. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist, and I rolled my eyes. If the other two are as touchy-feely as these two were, I was either going to feel very annoyed or very appreciated. I guess I would find out soon.

David spoke next, curiosity laced in his voice. "How do you keep a flower shop open in Santa Carla of all places?"

I figured the answer was pretty simple. "Easiest gift for the grieving. Flower shops thrive in places like this."

"And how come I've never seen you before?" David crossed his arms, leaning forward a bit as if he was trying to intimidate me.

"Keep your head down here, and maybe someone won't end up buying flowers for you," I replied. "I've lived in Santa Carla my whole life. I know my way around."

David seemed to like that answer, so he leaned back again, nodding his head toward Marko. I guess I had passed a test of sorts.

"Damn, Angel," Paul yelled. "That's hella dark."

I grinned at him and shrugged. "You gotta be dark sometimes, dude." Paul shrugged, and I watched as he fumbled around his jacket pockets before pulling out another joint and lighting it. "Can I get some of that?"

Paul coughed loudly as he pulled away, looking at me with wide eyes. "You smoke?"

"On occasion. Used to all the time in high school, but I don't have any connections now."

Paul grinned his broad grin and handed it over, watching as I took a long drag before handing it back. I felt the familiar tingling run through my body, and I breathed it out slowly, watching it with ease. "If you keep pulling out surprises like that, girl, I might just become your new best friend," he paused for a second, "or more." He shook his shoulders a funny way, and I giggled loudly. If I thought being around Marko made me feel like a schoolgirl, it was nothing compared to being around all of these boys.

"So," I dragged out, turning to look at Marko, the boy only slightly taller than me, "what are our plans for the night?"

"We were going to go back to our place, but we could do something else if you prefer," David drawled out. I turned to see his eyes trained on me, an easy grin on his face.

I hummed and leaned against Marko a little more. "I don't mind either way."

"Well then, princess, let's go," David stated, climbing onto his bike. Marko pulled me over to his with ease. He climbed on and then turned to help me. I got on only to pause for a second. "Hey, what about my bike?"