Baby

Jimin's POV

Taehyung pokes Namjoon hyung's cheek, but our leader doesn't stir. Apparently, he is a master of being a deep sleeper along with breaking things and speaking English. Hobi giggles and pulls out his phone to videotape Tae's failed attempts to wake Namjoon. Yoongi rolls his eyes at me good naturedly and stands up, holding his hand out to me.

I reach out and squeeze his large hand with mine, insides fluttering like the home of a thousand butterflies.

"You said you wanted to continue, did you not, baby?" he says lowly in my ear. I meet his eyes and give a shy nod. He smiles, revealing his gums, and pulls me to his room. Jin is laying on his bed, doing something on his phone. When he senses us, he lifts his head up.

"Yah! I don't want to be in here with you two. Go to Jimin's room or somewhere else. Don't be gross in here," he teases. But he's completely serious too.

"Okay, Jin-hyung," I say trying not to let my embarrassment turn my face into a tomato. I mean, it's not like anything will actually happen. So there wouldn't have been that much to see anyway. But I understand why he doesn't want to be in the same room as us right now. I don't really blame him either.

Keeping our fingers intertwined I lead Yoongi to my room. Even though he's obviously been in the room Tae and I share, it feels different, and he seems slightly embarrassed.

He sits down on the edge of my bed and I close the door. Hopefully Taehyung will realize that we don't want him in here for a little bit. Facing him, a shy smile spreads across my face, mirroring his.

"So, um, did you mean what you said?" I ask nervously.

"Which part?" Yoongi asks. "I said a lot today."

I flush. "The part about, you know, your first kiss that mattered being with me?" I try not to let hope creep into my voice, but I'm smart enough to realize that he senses what I'm asking.

Now it's his turn to flush. "Yeah. Jimin, I really like you. You're the only person that's made me feel this way." He reaches out and pulls me down next to him, so that my head rests on his shoulder. I smile, content to just be next to him, this close to him. Yoongi tilts his head, pulling away slightly so he can look me in the eyes.

"Jimin, would you be willing to be my boyfriend?" He gives me a gummy smile, full of hope and happiness.

"Yes!" I exclaim. He chuckles at my excited reply and I bury my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"Don't hide your face, baby, it's beautiful. I love looking at you," he adds making my heart pound. He takes my hands and wraps his larger hands around my small ones. Leaning close to me, I feel the heat of his breath and I lean in myself to meet him halfway.

Our lips meet in a sweet, slow harmony. One of his hands slowly makes its way up to my hair and gently curled fingers wrap into my thick locks. I kiss him back, a bit harder, and he pulls me even closer to him so that our bodies meet down to our toes. All of a sudden, he falls back onto my pillow, breaking the contact of our lips.

"Sorry," I giggle.

"It's ok, Chim Chim," he says smiling at me. "Just cuddle with me now." He opens his arms and I scoot over next to him. I nestle in so that my head rests on his chest, and he wraps his arms tightly around me in a bear hug.

"Night, Yoongi," I whisper, sleep crawling over me.

"Night, baby," he replies, holding my tighter.

Ok, so there's the next update :) I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and ate lots of good food.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!