First Kiss

Namjoon's POV

I internally fanboy at the adorable Yoonmin scene playing out in front of me. They're practically shooting hearts out of their eyes at each other. I wonder if that's what it looks like between Jin and I.

"Anyway," Yoongi says, clearing his throat, "Namjoon-ah, truth or dare?" I break out of my trance and snap back into reality.

"Um..." I contemplate my options. Yoongi will probably be evil either way, especially now that there are no more viewers.

"Dare?" I say.

"Is that your answer?" Yoongi asks, straightfaced.

"Yes?" I respond. He rolls his eyes.

"That's not an answer."

"Fine. Yes. Dare. I pick dare." He smirks and I hear someone mutter a finally under their breath.

Yoongi hyung beckons me over to him and I lean so that his words trickle into my ears.

"Lick Jungkook's face. Chin to forehead." I recoil.

"That's disgusting," I say.

"Too bad, you chose dare," Yoongi fires back.

Sighing, I make my way over to where Jungkook is sitting with his legs crossed and a slightly intrigued expression on his face. I lean close into him, dreading the contact we will be making soon.

"Hyung?" he questions, concerned.

"Sorry," I mutter before dragging my tongue up the side of his face. I pull away quick wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

"Gross!" Jungkook says disgustedly, wiping his face.

"I'll get you a napkin," Jin says, ever the caring and responsible member. He stands up quickly and returns moments later with a damp napkin in his hand. Jungkook takes it and wipes his face, scrubbing hard where my tongue touched him.

"Hoseok, truth or dare?" I ask, trying to ignore what just happened.

"Dare," he replies, running a hand through his hair.

"Do aegyo for us," I say, waiting for his reaction.

Hoseok pouts. "But I don't like doing aegyo," he complains.

"Come on, hyung," Tae pleads. "It's just a dare."

"Yeah, it'll be over soon," Jin soothes.

"Fine," J-Hope grumbles and puts on a cute smile. Then he purses his lips together, still smiling, and closes his eyes. He puts his hands on his cheeks in a flower cup shape and tilts his head.

"Awww, our sunshine came out," Jimin teases. Dropping the adorable act, Hoseok gives a normal smile and shakes his head in bewilderment.

"Okay, my turn." He turn to Yoongi. Again. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Yoongi replies. "But why is everyone always picking me?" He frowns and I'm reminded of a sad turtle.

"So sorry, hyung, but I've had thing question that I've been dying to ask. And I know I've already asked you a lot of questions. But I really want to know. Who was your first kiss?"

Yoongi looks at his lap, clearly uncomfortable. I see Jimin tilting his head curiously. He obviously wants to know who his boyfriend kissed first. I mean, I did with Jin.

"Um, a girl I went to school with a long time ago," he says. "But it was sort of an experiment. Because she wanted to know if she was into guys. And we were friends so I figured I'd help her out." We all look at him with understanding.

"Turns out she is actually a lesbian, so that's cool," he says lamely.

"Okay, but who was your first real kiss then hyung?" Tae whines.

"Yah! It's not polite to ask so many questions," Yoongi scolds teasingly. "But the only first kiss that ever mattered was today with Jimin." He flushes and stared hard at the floor.

"Alright, this is lame," Jin says. "We've asked the same questions and done stupid dares for a while now. I'm done, but you guys can keep playing." He stands up and disappears into his room.

"Yeah, Jin hyung is right," I agree. "This is getting boring now."

The other guys nod in agreement. I move myself to the couch, flipping onto it tiredly. Glass shatters and I groan.

"What was it this time?" I ask, annoyed at myself.

"It was just a small figurine," Jimin assures me. "Don't worry about it." I mutter something in thanks and close my eyes. The game really sapped all my energy out of me.

I fall asleep to the thought of Jin in that outfit after his dare.

So that's the end of the actual game. I hope you guys enjoyed reading that! Wolfanna_UniKitty thank you so much for inspiring this chapter. Yoongi's truth and Namjoon's dare was for you! I will be updating a couple more chapters about after the game, so expect some Yoonmin, Taekook, and Namjin fluff.

Sorry about not updating on the days I said I would be. Things have just been really hard for me lately and I haven't been able to think clearly enough to write. So I will try to update weekly, but if not, I'll do my best.

Also...OVER 1.3k reads!!! You are amazing. Thanks so much for reading! I purple you! 💜

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!