《Chapter 1》

Side note: I decided to type their ship name so I went have to go through all the trouble to type their looooong ass names plenty of times. Ex. Namjoon and Jin => Namjin

Got it?
Good.
□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□▪■▪□

It was a normal day at the dorm: Taekook playing video games in the living room, Jihope dancing to some songs in their room( That's not the only thing that they're doing in their room ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'll go...), SugaMon writing and coming up with new songs for their next album and Jin doing the laundry while thinking of their dinner. Jin had no idea what the members wanted to eat for dinner, so he decided to ask. "Hey! What do you guys want to eat for dinner?"

"Kimchi!"

"Barbecue!"

"Mochi!" (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Mochi is a dessert!"

"But I want something sweet!"

"Rice!"

"We literally eat rice every day!"

The other members were arguing, well...yelling, about dinner and Jin was fed up with all of it. "SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH MY PAN AND REPORT TO THE DINNING ROOM!" Well, that shut everyone else up and made them run to the living room because they don't want to anger Jin any further. An angry Jin is not a force to be reckoned with.

When Jin got to the living room, everyone was seated on the couch and there was a lamp on the floor, broken. Jin raised his eyebrow in suspicion. "Let me guess, Namjoon accidentally knocked over the lamp while running here."

Namjoon scratched his neck in embarrassment. "Yeah...."

"You know you have to replace the lamp, Namjoon."

"I know...Eomma."

Jin smacks the top of Namjoon's head. "For the last time, I'm not your mom."

Everyone looked at Jin with a deadpan stare. "You literally act like our mother," everyone said in unison.

"Okay, true, but what do you guys want for dinner? We have to buy some food at the grocery store because we're out of food and ingredients."

"I thought we just bought some groceries like 3 days ago?" Jimin pondered.

"We did but someone decided to eat in the middle of the night because they were so hungry." Jin looked at Taekook.

"Well, we can't help it! We were so hungry while playing video games!"

Jin sighed. What am I going to do with these people....

"Anyways, what do you guys suggest to dinner. And you all have to come to an agreement."

"How about kimchi?" Jhope suggested.

"But we already ate that yesterday."

"Pizza?"

"Nah."

"How about Japchae?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I agree with Jimin. Do you guys agree with Japchae for today's dinner?"

Everyone nodded. "Good. Now we just need to go the store to buy the ingredients." Everyone, except for Jimin, got their things and was ready to go out the door. "Jimin? Are you coming?" Jin asked.

"Nah, I'll stay here. Plus, I want to take a nap. I'm tired."

"Okay, suit yourself." Everyone went out the door and went to the grocery store.

Jimin let out a breath of relief. "Now I can have some fun by myself with no interruptions."
|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤

Oo~ Jimin~

Whatcha going to do~ Hmm~

Feedback is appreciated cuz I want to know your guys opinions.

You don't have to vote cuz I'm here on Wattpad for fun.