Max x Dominate! Reader LEMON

Requested by muddypixie
Y/n and Max are married. Nothing illegal going on here

Max POV:

I come home from work and I'm absolutely exhausted. All of my coworkers are annoying, my boss is annoying, everyone and everything is annoying. I flop on the couch.

"Ughhhhhh"

"Hey Max! How was work today?"

"Shitty. My boss put the new kid in charge of sending out work emails and he kept sending them to me instead of Micheal."

"Aw I'm sorry. It sounds like you had a rough day today."

"Yeah I sure did."

"Maybe I can...help relieve some stress?"

Y/n looked at me seductively and I blushed.

"You know, that would really help a lot."

"Then follow me.~"

She leads me to the bedroom and pushes me onto the bed.

Y/n POV

I always know how to help Max when he gets like this. A long night of sex.
Max takes off his shirt and I kiss him passionately as I push him on the bed and intertwine my hands in his fluffy hair. I yank a handful of it and he moans. I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in to explore his mouth. He tried to do the same for me but I stopped him in his tracks.

"No no Maxy. I'm the one in charge tonight."

I pin him down onto the bed and start licking and kissing his neck. I plant hickies all over him to claim him as mine.

"Y/n this isn't fair if I don't get to play with you."

"I don't care about playing fair right now. I just want to make you squirm under me."

"You think I would let you take control? Missy you have no idea what you're up against."

"Oh really. How about if I do this?"

I sit up and start doing a strip tease for him. I start with unbuttoning my top and slowly slipping it off my shoulders. Then I slip off my leggings. And at last, I carefully take off my bra and panties.

"Really? That's it? Not quite squirming yet princess."

"Who said I was finished? I'm just getting started."

I begin to grind against his clothed crotch and watch his face change into one of pleasure. I try to hold back my moans to keep him wanting more.

"Ngh- t-that all you got?"

That stubborn shit. I grab one of my boobs and start massaging it and my other hand goes to my wet pussy and I start masturbating on top of his erection.

"Y-you know Max, I don't need you to p-pleasure me. I can do it a-all by myself."

I go faster and he bucks his hips to my heat. I look at his face and I can tell he's begging to fuck me.

"H-haha. T-told you I can make you s-squirm!"

"Whatever just do it already!"

"As you wish."

I unzip his pants and pull back his boxers. His not so little friend springs up and is leaking with pre cum. I position myself on top of him and lower down. I wait a second to adjust and immediately start bouncing up and down on his dick.

"Uhhh y/n! Not so fast!"

"Shut up! I-I make the rules here!"

I keep going in and out and I feel him bucking himself to go deeper into me. I moan out and start to feel myself coming close.

"Y/n I-I don't know if I can go much longer."

"Listen to me you little bitch. I tell you when you can cum and if you don't, you're getting punished."

We keep going at it for a while more and I can feel him edging for release.

"Y/n..."

"You wanna cum Max?"

"Y-yeah."

"You wanna cum hard?"

"Yeeahhh"

"Since you've been a good boy, you can cum when I count to three."

I go faster to finish him up.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

"Ahhh!"

He released his hot, thick cum into my vagina and fills me to the brim. I cum to and leak my juices onto him. We stay close and pant together for a minute. I pull myself out and notice that I'm dripping.

"Looks like you had a lot of built up stress today."

"Y-yeah. I guess I did."

We snuggle up together and fall asleep in each other's arms.