Combat ~Chapter 5 pt.2

Its break time boys but classes have over break assignments, but imma try and speed dial more chapters for you guys.
________________________________
Recap
In a very distorted and demonic voice "And I think I'll  start from when we were four years old." The demon inside me said as I let out a petrifying screech.
In the comm room
When the black ominous armor formed around Izuku everyone could feel the bloodlust radiating from that thing. Everyone is speechless including All Might. 'Young Midoriya I know you have spoken to me about your dark side but this is beyond what I thought.' All Might spoke to the depths of his mind.

Though the people in the comm room were affected, the three hero's in training that were in the building were completely immobilized from this agonizing aura.

Bakugou was the least affected but could barely move. "Deku what the hell is this, have you been fucking lying to me all these years." The explosive teens words quivered but found their pride again just to scold Izuku. "Oh Kacchan you were always so mean ever since you got your wonderful quirk, I just sat in the middle of that room when we were showing our quirks to everyone in the room and all I heard were whispers saying, 'Did you hear that Izuku never got a quirk' I was never gifted with the instant quirk I had to wait for mine." Izuku sounded like he was on the verge of tears but his voice was so calm. "There's was always one catch, no matter how many times you hurt me I could never bring myself to hate you but the thought of giving you back some of the pain always gave me some peace and now I'll get the pleasure of doing so." Izuku said with his gaze hardening on his prey as he leapt towards Bakugou with inhuman strength, Izuku gave Bakugou a menacing right hook to his left fracturing it while Bakugou let out a shout filled with pain. "Awe cmon Kacchan play with me I know you can do more." Izuku said like a happy child as he unleashed a onslaught of attacks. "Don't get ahead of yourself shit nerd I'll show you who's the top dog!!!" Bakugou shouted while unleashing his flurry of lethal explosions. "Ooh I felt that but not the pain only the warmth and force, with that I'll give it my all now." Izuku said as his body started to uncontrollably start bleeding from his joints, "Alright nerd of the company made my costume the way I want it then your fucking dead!" Bakugou shouted as he started to pull the pin on his grenade gauntlet(btw they can't talk from the comm room since they're all still in awe and shock from this, bunch of pussy's), Izuku and Bakugou attacked in unison but Bakugou's force overpowered Izuku's, "How was that Deku was that enough for ya." Bakugou said pridefully but...

(Go to 31:04 for the Scene I want)
Izuku started to walk out of the hole that was he was lodged in, his arms were going in directions that weren't humanely possible but the armor around him fixed the problem by ripping the muscles and bones back into place where they should belong. Izuku didn't say anything, instead he just stood there, "Have you figured out that I'm finally better than you!" Bakugou panted...

Instead of a response Bakugou got a scream of agony and anguish as the black substance started to mold over his head and form a wolves skull, *viscous snarls and grunts*, Izuku started limping towards Bakugou while blood was pouring out of him, Izuku was still conscious behind the helmet but he couldn't control himself since his inner demon took control of his body, but for the first time in his life... he saw Bakugou looking like he was begging for mercy.

Izuku stopped on the spot and looked like he came to his senses, his helmet and armor started to deform and reveal a very bloody and beaten up green headed teen, "I'm s-sorry Kacchan I just... c-couldn't hold myself back a-anymore all the pain just flowed out of me I'm so sorry." Izuku murmured with a broken voice while flopping onto the ground and passing out, the blonde hero followed suit after mere moments.

*Over Comms* "Nobody wins game draw." Was all Iida and Uraraka heard before dropping on their knees and breathing heavily, "What was that it felt like I was about to be killed." Iida stated, "I don't know but Deku is gonna have to start explaining, he told me about his stampede mode but he never told me that it was this bad." Uraraka said.
Comm Room
Everyone started breathing easier, "All Might why didn't you stop the match earlier." Momo said. "I'm sorry Young Yaoyorozu but I couldn't move while Young Midoriya was like that." All Might stated. This shocked everyone in the room, Izuku's stampede mode could even stop All Might in his tracks and the only one who could move was Bakugou, "I should go get those two to Recovery Girl, I'll be back class is dismissed." All Might spoke before sprinting to the training grounds.
Later that day
The green headed teens eyes groggily opened up to an elderly lady treating his leftover wounds. "Oh Midoriya your finally awake." R.G said *smack* "You went to far today you could've died of blood less don't ever do that again." R.G was infuriated with what Izuku has done. "I'm sorry Recovery Girl I'll try not to, but where's Kacchan." Izuku said while rubbing his cheek to comfort the pain. "Oh Bakugou he already went home since his injuries weren't as serious as yours he only had a fractured arm but you, you broke way to many things I don't even understand how your awake right now, we'll anyways your not permitted in any combat training for a month just to give the other students time to recover from what you did." R.G said, "Okay well can I go home now it's getting late." Izuku said, "Yeah you can go be careful." R.G said
Outside Iida and Uraraka were waiting for him. "What're you guys still doing here shouldn't you be back home." Izuku questioned, "No, we waited for you so you can explain what happened during the training." Iida stated, "Yeah you scared everyone with what you did." Uraraka pouted, "Alright I'll explain everything on the way home." Izuku said, "Wait for me dude." A random voice shouted, the trio looked behind them to see Itsuka running up to them. "More importantly what're you still doing here." Izuku was a little shook that she's till here. "Well I waited here for you since we do live really close to each other so I waited." Itsuka said, "Alright we'll let's get going I'll explain everything on the way." Izuku said, "Explain what Izu?" Itsuka curiously stated, "Oh just what happened during training." Izuku said as the group walked off campus.
_________________________________
Man it feels nice to write again especially with how much school is just saying "No time for things you want." It's break time and I want to give as much as I can
Reaper signing off o~o