Combat~Chapter 5

Narrator POV
A couple days later we join our young hero's going to U.A high, what will today have in store for them.

Izuku POV
I was walking to school with Itsuka since we live pretty close to each other. "Hey Itsuka what do you think were doing today." I ask, "Mm dunno Izuku maybe some real hero training instead of reading quirk laws." She joked, "Yeah maybe I just hope it isn't combat." I say with a sigh at the end, "Why your really strong, you could take on a lot of people with your power." Itsuka said while punching me on the shoulder, "Yeah I could but I'd rather avoid it since with my quirk I can get easily worked up and maybe go berserk." I said rubbing the shoulder Itsuka punched me on. "Well then you'll just have to work on that huh Izu~." She said, "Yeah I guess so." I said
(Scene Change to U.A)

After making it to U.A me and Itsuka branch off so we can go to our classes since she is in 1-b and I'm in 1-a. I slid open the door and just walked over to my seat, a couple minutes later Aizawa sensei walked in and greeted us for home room(homeroom for Japanese schools is first period).
(Small time skip to later in the day)

"I am coming through the door like a normal person." All Might shouted as he came in through the door. "Oh wow it's really All Might." "Is he wearing his Silver Age costume." "Aw U.A is the best." Everyone in the class was gawking at All Might until he started to speak again while grabbing out a stack ..of ...flash ...cards. "Hello young hero's, I'll be teaching  your hero basics classes." All Might read off his flash cards, "Today you will all be doing COMBAT TRAINING hahaha." All Might shouted while flashing a card that said combat. I sweat dropped at this while feeling a demonic presence in the room, "And what are hero's without there costumes." All Might boomed while gesturing to a extending panels with suitcases in them, "Everybody suit up and meet me at ground beta."
(Scene change to ground beta)

Third Person POV
Everyone started to walk slowly showing off their costumes out of the long tunnel,gotta get that dramatic flare dude, "They day the costumes make the hero's and by god your all proof of it." All Might said to the students(I will showcase this Izuku's costume later).

Izuku POV
I walked out with everyone else since my costume was pretty simple, "Hey Deku you costume looks great." Uraraka said walking up to me, I got a good look at her and I covered my face because I was blushing like crazy 'Geez the only other time this happened was when I saw Itsuka in a bikini.' I thought while looking at her skin tight costume, "The hero course is the best." Mineta said with his lisp. "Alright everyone...*grabs out flash cards* there will be two teams of two hero's and villains, the villain team will be stationed inside guarding a faux d-day weapon while they try and protect it from the hero's who will infiltrate the building and try to find the weapon, the villains will win if both hero's are subdued same way for the hero's but the hero's can win if they capture the weapon." All Might explained to all of us, "Sensei how will the teams be decided." Iida replied back to All Might, "Why by lottery of course young Iida." All Might said back, "But sensei wouldn't it be better if you chose our teams." Iida said while waving his arms around robotically, "Well Iida pros usually have to set up joint teams for dealing with villains so this exercise probably helps us with that." I said, "Exactly so, now let's get rolling everyone." All Might says while laughing. Teams are same as canon.
"Wow Deku it must be fate that we're teamed up huh." Uraraka says while fist bumping the air, "Yeah." I reply sheepishly, *over intercom* 'hero team you have five minutes to make your plan so get to it.' *intercom cuts* "Alright lets make a plan, oh my god your sweating out of your costume are you good." Uraraka said worryingly, "Yeah I'm fine it's just that I'm super nervous about going berserk." I say kind of scared, "B-berserk" Uraraka says getting scared to, "Yeah it's what happens when I go over my limits or get to worked up, I call it stampede mode but most will say I went berserk." I explained to her, "Oh ok, well if you need help calmin' down lemme know so I can help ok." She says while letting some of her accent out, I just ignore it "okay, also I came up with a plan already." I said, "Really, well I'm all ears." She said, "Okay so... and that's the gist of it." I explain to her "wow well let's go with it." She says *comms coming in* 'Okay hero's prep phase is over move in' *comms cut out* "Okay let's move." I say putting on my goggles, "Right." She says grabbing onto my wrist. I built a variation of mech-angel to fly up to the roof quietly, then I made a pair of laser cutters to cut the glass just big enough so Uraraka can slip in, "Okay Uraraka go in I'll go back to the entrance and continue the plan." I say to her, she nods to this and heads inside, I jump down with my party stompers to cause enough sound so they'll focus on me, I disassemble my boots and make another variation that's a lot smaller than smack-hands I call sluggers so I can fight easier in doors.
Sluggers are kind of like Batman's gauntlets except they have green stripes but have the same properties as Batman's gauntlets so essentially there electric, reinforced so they can do more damage, and spikes on the side for more reach.
As I roamed the halls waiting for someone and almost as if on cue, "DAMNIT DEKU HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS POWER!" Kacchan said while running at me giving me his favorite right hook, I blocked his punch and nullified his explosion while giving him a clean left hook that launched him a couple feet back,cus anime logic, "I told you this entire that I was a late bloomer Kacchan and what did you do instead you decided to bully me every single day and to top it off you even told me to commit suicide by taking a swan dive off the roof." I said while getting emotional, "Someone changed the meaning of what Deku meant for me, you always said it meant useless but my Deku means you can do it, also I think it, Time I repaid some of the pain you missed." I say while letting go of my sanity just a bit, but it was just enough to go into stampede. A black substance covered my body and thickened eventually making what I dubbed "The Berserker Armor"

(Change red glow to a suitable color of your choosing)In a very distorted and demonic voice "And I think I'll  start from when we were four years old

In a very distorted and demonic voice "And I think I'll  start from when we were four years old." The demon inside me said as I let out a petrifying screech.
——————————————————————
It's author again umm yeah I love berserk
I'm sure you can tell, also I'm working on
a 1k special for you peeps so I'll get that to
you people later, this is Reaper signing off.