How You Sleep

Daisy Johnson: You lay on your side, face to face. Your arms are curled up in front of you while one of Daisy's arms is on your waist and the other is holding your hand.

Grant Ward: You rest your head on his chest and lay your arm next to your head, feeling his heartbeat. He wraps an arm around your shoulders, bringing you closer to him as you both fall asleep.

Leopold Fitz: You lean against him and fall asleep with your head pressed to his chest. He tends to have his arms around your waist, gently holding you steady.

Jemma Simmons: Spooning. Simmons is usually the little spoon so she lays close to you, her head on your chest as you hold onto her waist, breathing in her scent as you both fall asleep.

Melinda May: With your backs towards each other as you both face the edge of the bed. However in the morning, you find yourself laying on your side, facing her.

Phil Coulson: You sleep on your stomach with your hands under your pillow and your head turned to the side. Coulson does the same with the exception that one arm is on top of his pillow while the other is hanging off the side of the bed.

Deke Shaw: Holding hands. No matter what position you both sleep in, your hands are always intertwined together as you fall asleep and when you wake up.