I'm Scared!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I sat up in mine and Emmett's room my fingers slowly sliding across my extended stomach. Carlisle told me I should be ready to give birth in about another month. It still confused the on way my pregnancy is lasting longer them Bella's, but the only thing we could think of was that a Sekkari was closer in species to a vampire then a human.

"How are my favorite people?"

I looked up as Emmett walks in with Drew. "What are you two doing here? You are suppose to go with Carlisle and Esme."

Emmett moved over and laid down on the bed his head in my lap so his ear was against my stomach. "We are I just wanted to come and see you before we leave."

I ran my fingers through his short hair. "Well you behave yourselves tonight."

Drew chuckled before coming over and kissing my forehead. "How is my sister and little neice or nephew."

"We are both good." I rubbed my stomach and chuckled when Emmett kissed a spot were the baby kicked. "I am ready for them to be born. I know I have another month, but.... I can't see how normal mothers can do this for 9 months. I miss being able to see my feet."

They chuckled as Emmett rubbed his nose against my stomach. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. Emmett's attitude had changed completely he was so much more affectionate. It seemed like anytime he could cuddle against my stomach or touch my stomach he would. It was almost like he wanted to be as close to his baby as he could.

"Emmett you ready?"

I looked up to see Carlisle and Esme standing at the door. They both had smiles on their face as they looked on at me and Emmett. Esme looked like she could cry if she could as Emmett nuzzled my stomach kissing it.

"You protect your momma little one I'll be back soon."

I chuckled as Emmett rose and gave me a quick kiss before getting up and heading to his mom and dad. "I'm ready. Lets get this done so we can get back."

Carlisle and Esme hugged me before they and the boys left. I laid back in the bed and closed my eyes sighing letting my fingers over my stomach my mind wondering, So much had changed in my life the last couple of years. It hardly felt like any time had passed since I moved to Forks.

I must of fell asleep because the next thing I knew I was jerked away from the sound of screams and raised voices. I pushed myself up and rushed out the door as fast as I could.

Edward's voice raised in panic. "Rosalie, don't." There was a crash, but when I went to open the door Jasper speed to my side and lifted me gently before speeding away. Not before I could hear Jake's strained voice.

"Save her! You've got to change her!"

Jasper sat me down in the living room immediately covering me with a blanket.