A Step Forward

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next few weeks went by in a whirlwind. I sent most nights cuddled to Emmett as I slept an my days were taken up by Alice doing fitting for the dresses. As Alice worked with Bella on her shoes I walked outside.

Standing in front of the house at the edge of the woods tipped my head back eyes closed enjoying the sun. When strong cold arms wrapped around me I smiled as I leaned back against a familiar chest. Emmett lad his head on my shoulder holding me close.

"How are you today my love?"

"I'm good. I'm just enjoying the sun." As his skin sparkled I turned in his arms giving him a quick kiss. "How was hunting?"

"Good. Edward was whining a bit about Bella. He's ready for the wedding to be over."

I decided to act stupid." Wedding?"

He laughed."Don't start this again. Who was the one who suggested a double wedding?"

I smiled." I can't wait"

"Neither can I." He leaned down adn kissed my clan mark making it tingle.

"Wow!" I froze as a weird feeling came over me. "Deja vu."

Emmett tilted his head. "What?"

"I've seen this before. The night I got my clan mark I had a dream an this was it."

"Have you ever ad any other dreams?"

"No not like this?" Though as I said this I had a recollection of the little ones I dreamed about but they were just a dream. Emmett was a vampire so therefore dead. He couldn't reproduce. Or else Esme, Alice and Rosalie would have had children.

"Angel!"

I jumped hiding behind Emmett as Alice."Hide me from the evil pixie."

Emmett laughed as Alice came up. "Angel Wyatt. What are you doing out here. The wedding is tomorrow and there is still so much to do."

I sighed peeking out around Emmett. "But Alice I just need a break."

"You'll get one after the wedding while you guys are on your honeymoon..... Honeymoon! Emmett please tell me you set everything up."

"Um!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

Alice stamped her feet."EMMETT! You were suppose to set up somewhere to go."

I moved in front of Emmett glaring at Alice. "Alice he didn't have to because I told him not to. I don't want to go anywhere special for our honeymoon, I will be happy being in our home together with the guarantee no one will bother us."

Alice sighed touching her head. "No one will bother you but the whole point of a wedding is to leave on a honeymoon."

I smiled up at Emmett."I'm fine with waiting and going to a trip later on. But for now I just want to spend alone time with my mate." Before we could say anything else I smelled something delicious. Sticking my nose up I sniffed the air. "Food!"

Leaving the two I ran inside smiling as Esme placed down a plate with a roast beef sandwich with dipping sauce. "Oh Esme this looks wonderful."

"Dig in I know you and Bella are hungry."

I sat down and ate my sandwich nearly licking the sauce from the plate. I was so hungry. "Mama Esme is there any pickles?"

"Of course." She grabbed a jar of pickles and sat it down. I pulled a few out popping them into my mouth before chowing down again on my sandwich. Eating quickly I cleaned my plate before heading back outside to say bye to the guys as they were getting ready for their bachelor party.

"You guys have fun and remember no strip clubs."

Drew groaned. "But that would have been the best part."

As I slapped his shoulder Rosalie slapped the back of his head." you will do no such things... Or you'll get none for a month."

Drew swallowed before Jasper laughed moving forward. "Don't worry sisters. I promise to make sure they behave." He kissed my forehead then Rose's

"Thanks Jasper."

Emmett moved forward wrapping his arms around me "I can't wait for tomorrow."

I smiled giving him a quick kiss. "Go and enjoy your night. I will see you tomorrow at the end of the aisle."

He smirked before he and his brothers took off. Rosalie moved forward and put her arm around my shoulder. "So what do you have planned for tonight."

"I don't know. Aunt Cassie said she had a dinner planned for us tonight."

"Well lets get you there."

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Alice pulled to a stop outside of Aunt Cassie's house. I looked up an saw a few extra cars in the drive.

"What's going on?"

Alice pulled me from the car smiling. "This is your bridal shower."

"Oh Alice!"

She pulled me into the house were a loud cheer startled me. I jumped before looking around. Not only was it the Sekkari women but Kim,and Emily.

"Guys why?"

Alice put a silk rob around my shoulders. It was white and on the back is had a golden bride written on it.

"We have a small party plan for you. Nothing crazy I promise. Just food an maybe a couple of games. Come on please!"

I sighed before looking up at everyone. "Alright lets have some fun."

An that is how I spent the next few hours. Eating and laughing and playing games with my friends and family before getting tired and turning in upstairs. But as I laid my head down to sleep my phone went off. Looking at the screen I smiled.

'good night my wonderful bride to be.

be sure to get a lot of rest tonight.'

I smiled Emmett was being so sweet. His next text popped up making me laugh.

' because you are going to need it!

My wonderful idiot and his way with words. As my eyes closed and I drifted to sleep I felt a strange sensation of movement in my stomach. Figuring it was just nerves I turned over and fell asleep.