Lucy goes man jumping?!?!

Chapter 1

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza would sit in the guild hall and watch as her guildmates be idiots. Natsu and Gray were fighting as always. But today was differant. They were not fighting over stupid stuff like normal. No. Today they were fighting over Lucy. Recently it seemed every man who met Lucy fell in love with her. Erza didn't know why,but it bothered her. There is even rumours that she had sex with Natsu and Gray. Erza wasn't a person to believe rumours. But from what she had witnessed the other night. She was completely certain they were true.

Erza sighed as the flash back of the other night started to hit her

[[FlashBack]]

Erza had just left the Bakery with bags filled with cupcakes. She had the biggest grin on her face as she imagined going home and eating them all. She then look down at her bags. "Maybe Lucy would want some too..." ((Lucy lives close to the Bakery))

Erza continued to walk down the street with a skip in her step. "I should drop by lucy's house and give her some. I do have 250 . so i guess i can share some."

Erza would turn the corner onto Lucy's street. She could see Lucy's house already,but as she approached Lucy's house. She realized. "is that Natsu on her porch?!?"She would stare from a distance. "Yup that Natsu. No one else has that pink hair,but what is he doing at Lucy's place....?"

She then remember the rumours going around about Natsu and Lucy. "they cant be true...can they?"

At that very moment. Lucy opened her door.

Erza's widened her eyes and hid out of the fear of being seen. "What am I doing..they are my friends. it not like I would get in trouble....All i need to do is give her these cupcakes...."

Erza could hear Lucy screech out "Natsu?!?!"

Natsu would grab her by the wrist and pull her in for a hug "Hey babe. Why you acting so surprise? i told you i was comeing over." c;

Erza eyes would grow wide. O -O "Babe.......?" O oO "Oh my Lord..."

Erza could see from where she hid that Lucy was blushing and she could barely hear,but she was sure she heard Lucy say "D-D-Did you bring happy...?"

Erza- O0O "what?!? what is happening."

Natsu would place a kiss to her cheek. "Na-Natsu...." Lucy would wimper..

Lucy- "i know..it just..we dont really do stuff like this allot...."

Natsu- "well i dont understand why we dont" He would grab her by the chinn and place a kiss to her lips this time

Erza- O 0O "oh my gawd"

Natsu and lucy would begin to ferociously kiss each other. Natsu would push Lucy against the door. *still kissing her* ~~~sexuall content on front porch ~~~

Natsu would open the door and they would stubble into the house already undressing

Erza. O0O -jaw drop to the ground- "Oh my gawd.....What do i do......do i leave? or do i watch them....."

At that very moment Erza felt a hand touch her shoulder...........

She would slowly turn around to see Gray. "Oi. What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you staring at Lucy's house? Also.......why are you on the ground?"

Erza would screech. "Gray?!?!?!! I-i-i I was doing nothing of the sort. i just droped my cakes!" She would scramble on the ground. Picking up her bags of cakes "And i could ask you the same. What are you doing here?!?!"

Gray "Simple. Im just goingt o Lucy's house."

Erza- "Lucy's?!?!"

Gray- "Yeah....is there a problem?"

Erza-"N-n-No. Not at all,but why are you going to Lucy's house this late at night...?"

Gray-".........That none of your business"

Erza- D:< "Receipt!!!"

Gray- *drops to the ground* O 0O "Im sorry Erza-senpai. I'll tell you. Just please dont kill me" ; -;

Gray- T ^T "Yes erza -senpai........" *clears his throat then take a deep breath* "The reason why im going to lucy's house is.......Me and Lucy have been sleeping together.."

Erza- O 0O "WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!? When did that happen?!?"

Gray- "It started about 3 weeks ago....."

Erza-"3 weeks?!?! ....Gray what would you do if Juvia found out."

Gray".......i dont know."

 At that very moment Lucy's bedroom window flyies open

"Gray? Erza? what are you guys doing here?!.....Lucy would shoat form her window."Hey Natsu! we arent crazy. Gray and Erza Are here" 

Gray-"dammit. Natsu is there....'

Erza- O 0O "oh gawd." She would turn away from gray "Im leaving...." she then picks up her bags of cakes and runs away.

All erza could remember after that was coming home and Falling asleep. The scene haunting her dreams. She couldnt believe it. Were the rumours true? Or is it some crazy Misunderstanding?

[[End of Flashback]]