Part Five

Chapter Six: I'm a stranger who's tits you saw

After leaving Peter, I got on my knees and unzipped every suitcase there was until I was left with mounds of random things I brought.

I stood up running a hand through my hair and pressing it against my forehead, sighing with frustration.

"Why'd I bring so much shit?" I mumbled to myself, kicking the fat duffle bag.

I guess we should start with the clothes.

Heading over to the fattest silver suitcase, I starting chucking the clothes that belonged in the closet on my queen bed.

Dresses, skirts, blouses, crop tops, jeans, shorts, scarfs, hats, ponchos, sweaters, jackets, etc.

My hands grabbed a mound of jackets mixed with pullovers and other long sleeves making my way to the massive closet.

"Peter!" I heard Holly yell sounded rather angered.

Wonder what he did to make her so mad...

I shook my head, dropping the clothes to the ground and taking a few hangers from the rod.

"Just a minute!" He calls back, quickly running down the stairs.

Maybe I'll just hang this pile real quick before snooping in on the conversation.

They should have their privacy though, I shouldn't eavesdrop.

I groan, giving up on putting my clothes on the hanger properly and just half-assed the whole thing.

After sucessfully managing to get the long sleeved shirts in the closet along with the jackets and pullovers, I busted to the top of the stairs and stuck my head through the railing to watch them talk.

"I know you saw Bailey naked, but why would you tell your friends that!" Holly hisses from downstairs.

Wait Peter did what now?

"I don't know?" He whined looking a little bothered by the topic.

"You think that seeing a girl's boobs will make you cool?"

I raise my brows and turn to see Peter's reaction.

He scoffs, "Of course not mom you know how I am around girls! Why would I go around looking at their boobs and tell my friends?" 

"I don't know Peter, why would you look at her boobs, to begin with?" Holly mimicked, bobbing her head back and forth.

Yikes.

"Because they're there and they're nice to look at," He responded softly, looking down at his shoes.

My head tilts to see my own boobs.

Decent, I thought and stuck out my lower lip.

Holly rolls her eyes and picks up a red iPhone, swiping on it a few times before clearing her throat.

"From Owen..." She reads loudly, blinking a few times.

"You saw her tits! We're they big or small?"

Holly pauses, shaking her head and then continues on with the texts I assumed she was reading.

"From Kevin, we're they perky or saggy?"

Peter face palms his forehead as Holly raises her voice.

Poor guy, he has no privacy.

"From Nick, Would you say DD or A?"