「extended summary」

" Mark Schäfer "

In the world of professionalism, he's an angel. In the world of criminals, he's the devil.

Ever the law-abiding citizen, the therapist has helped dozens of suffering souls recover their lost lives from mental illness. He's considerate to starving children (and puppies), a very sought after bachelor, and always has his life sorted out. He's the saint of all saints.

But no human is perfect.

Under his mask, hands that run into mischief and wicked thoughts intertwine, creating its most despicable specimen yet. Also Mark Schäfer. Very little is known when he comes home from work, pulling his blinds down and locking his bedroom door. All this hassle only to engage himself on his laptop, the darkness of his bedroom surrounding him. The only thing different about the world the next morning is that it has one soul less.

Yet, no sin can hide forever.

" Elena Agnelli "

Naive psychologist in the making. She's in college, and barely understands anything about the real world. She's a 'good girl', so she doesn't get wasted at parties, does her homework, and helps out at the local shelter. This illusioned student is stuck to thinking 'faithful saints can't be hardbent sinners, vice versa', and decides to use this hypothesis to write her final thesis.

As she tries to prove her hypothesis true, truths unveil and she instead finds herself crossing all of her statements, the reality of her field choking her.

∆∆

Warnings:

- will definitely contain scenes depicting suicide (eek!), self-hatred, mental illness, and all that scary stuff

- swear words will pop up once in a while

- illegal and risky use of the 'dark web' (if you follow those methods and happen to get caught, it's not my fault)

- psychological torture (again, eek!)

- overall, VERY bad morals

- information may be inaccurate, stereotyping may occur, so pls do tell me if i get anything wrong

∆∆∆

Disclaimer:

Any duplication of this book without the permission of the author by any means, whether it be copy-pasting, idea-pilfering (even tho i technically used a prompt), taking large sections from the story and claiming them as your own etc, shall be frowned upon and i will find ways to haunt you for eternity.

(Lol jk, but pls, PLS, don't plagiarize. ever)

a.n.

So there you guys go.. a charming serial killer on the loose. Btw this is inspired by a prompt from Pinterest (as always)

I'm terribly sorry if i will not update frequently (i write when i want to), so don't let your expectations break through the roof

Also, i certainly do not have any experience in psychology, and i only write the things here based on stuff i read on the 'net

The story plot's heavily underdeveloped too (wow so many bad things about this book that I should get a Guinness record for it), and i just think of stuff as i go

So yeah

and it's gonna be really boring and cliché so read at your own risk :)

See ya, sunshines!!

xx shay