Chapter 16

Sehun gulped onto his veggies smothie trying to avoid direct eyes contact with anyone. All eyes were filled with curiousity as he broke it off with a simple yet a mind wrecking answer.

Sehun: Yea, she was cold so yea, i offered

Chanyeol: Why did you even go to the living room?

Hyerin: Yah, can you stop asking dumb questions? Maybe Hayoung was acting cold or what not that Sehun heard it and offered. He did it to me too and sehunnie, do you remember what happened that night?

All eyes now shifted from Hyerin to Sehun as his neck and body was stiff. He was neither mentally nor physically prepared for loads of crazy question shot early morning.

Chanyeol: What happened?

Hyerin: Its a secret.....[Smiles cunningly]

Chorong lightened up the atmosphere by chasing all of us to change for school. We departed at different time since some were still styling their hair and some applying some makeup. I was gazing out off the class most of the time as Mr Jung called my name several times. I didn't know why i was disturbed but everytime i look up, Sehun would be looking at me then shifting his gaze immediately whenever our eyes lock.

It was finally recess when everyone was out of the classroom except Sehun and I. I didn't mind his existence. It was rare for him to sit in the classroom during recess and lunch but i suddenly decided to go to the washroom since it was awkward for both of us there. As i was heading out, he suddenly pulled my hand and pushed me hard to the wall as i screamed out alittle. He shut it by pressing his lips onto mine which i provoked and tried resisting but nothing was good. His grip was tight as he held onto one of my wrist and pinned it to the wall. He controlled most part of me and our lips were soon moving in sync but in many seconds, i realized where we were actually heading and broke it off. He grabbed me to him again with his two hands on each side of my cheek and kissed again, smooth and gentle this time then rough and hard. I gave up as i stood there allowing him to gain entrance and rub the nape of my neck. We broke it off when the siren suddenly went. Both of our hair was messy and one of our buttons were undone. We tidied ouself before Hyerin walked in.

I guess she was surprised and questioned abit. I couldn't actually pick out the words but i was pretty sure it was as to why Sehun didn't join them.

Hyerin: Oppa, why didn't you come? I thought you would be joining us after going to Mrs Lee.

Sehun: Yea, she said that for our projects, we can get help from other students as long as it is plagiarism free and i felt sick so didn't join la.

During period five, we were called by the Principal to his office. We were surprised and didn't think as to why we were called but followed obediently. The scene striked us badly when our actions in the classroom was recorded on camera. Sehun and I both thought that it was off as every reccess and luch, students would be outside and the principal once said that the cams would be off during breaks. It was disturbing as Sehun was quiet while i was panicking.

The principal said that it would be shown to the whole school plus it would be recorded in our school files. I knew that my school life was ruined but i didn't say anything. I knew it was my fault for letting my feeling overtake the situation. It was my fault for letting a guy i barely knew for a year take my first kiss and it wasn't just a kiss. It was a heated session or what some people say as love making. It was annouced to the school there and then and it was transferred to every teacher's file. All students gasped and was shocked. All of Sehun's friends and mine would be disappointed with us.

As we walked into the classroom, Hyerin just dived to me slapping me on my face. The teacher didn't have the time to stop although she tried. A cat fight was going on but it was Hyerin who did most of it. Hayoung stood there allowing her to do it. She knew it was her fault. Sehun also didn't do anything as Dongwoon from the other form came and beat him up. He was now bleeding. I decided to move out of Bomi's house today since i ddn't know how to face any of them. At lunch, i stayed in class while Sehun moved out. I knew that his brothers would pester him to death.

All of the boys: Yah, what's wrong with you? Are you crazy? Couldn't you hold it and do it at home? Aren't you Hyerin's boyfriend?

Sehun: Can you all keep quiet? I kissed her, thats all. Hyerin ah, please listen to me. I don't love you anymore. I mean I have never loved you. I dated you just to repay you. I am sorry. I know it is all my fault.

Hyerin fainted on the spot and she was carried to the sick bay. Sehun accompnied her through out the afternoon. Hyerin fake fainted. When she sat up, she cried and begged Sehun to stay.

Hyerin: Oppa, I am begging you to stay please. Just repay me with this method. I really love you.

Sehun: But it won't do us any good, you know that. Thank you for helping me when i was bullied. I will always remember your good deed but this won't work.

Hyerin: Oppa, please. I am begging you

Sehun just couldn't refuse and just agreed. Chorong and the other girls came to Hayoung's form. Hayoung told Chorong that she will move out and continue doing the project herself but credit will also be given to Tao. All the girls love Hayoung and comforted her. They helped her pack up that afternoon as the boys took Sehun and Hyerin out till late night. They actually planned it to avoid awkwardness between any of them. When Sehun and Hyerin came back, they found out that Hayoung left. None of them commented on that but Hyerin was happy. Everything went back to normal after 2 months. Naeun continued staying there and before leaving the boys and girls sat down and made a song entitled "Growl" but the lyrics were different. Suho said that if any of them acheive their dreams they shall use this song and the other team shall act as fans to use this song to support them. All of them agreed and were so happy but didn't know that there lives would change. (< this is the link if you wanna listen to the fan made version of growl: [ENGSUB] 130813 Exo - Growl Food ver @ Sukira / https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKc1bHcwjPc >)

Hayoung and Sehun didn't talk to each other for months as they knew where they actually stand. Dongwoon hung out with Hayoung and showed his utmost care. Hayoung really wanted to show her appreciation but didn't know how. Sehun would of course be jealous of Hayoung's and Dongwoon's extreme close contact but didn't say much. The girls still hung out and went out for saturdays together.

After 5 months, different entertainments came to the school to look for interested and brilliant students. SM ENTERTAINMENT was one of them and also JYP and A CUBE. SM lay their eyes on the boys while A CUBE on the six girls. They were excited to be picked and became trainees. Although they were busy, they still hung out. Hyerin was escorted by DREAM-T ent to be in one of the girl groups "Girl's day". Hyerin and Sehun still stayed in contact though they had to train and prepare to debut. They still dated each other until one day.....................................

Hope your guys love this chapter

Thanks for the 1.1 k read.. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share

Vote

Like and don't forget to Follow me ... Enjoy la