Prologue

I had always been known as 'the new girl.'
I know I moved around a lot but I didn't want all the attention that came with being labelled that. Everyone usually thinks that I'm out of it or that I just hate the world. I mean just because I don't talk to anyone doesn't mean that I hate the world. To be honest I just really don't think there is a point socialising with anyone when I know that I'm going to end up with another foster family within two weeks because they simply can't tolerate my 'bad behaviour.' I have never understood why they say I behave badly, all I have ever done is go out late at night for my artwork but they will never believe me, I am always going to be 'going out partying' in their eyes.

I guess everyone thinks that I'm a rebellious teen, I mean I know I have bright pink hair, tattoos practically everywhere, I go everywhere in my signature leather jacket and I drive a motorbike. So apparently I'm a hate the world rebellious kind of teen. I also just got diagnosed with Paracusia or more commonly known as auditory hallucination, I have a specific type that crosses into two different categories: someone talking to me but I have two different voices that talk to me, the other one is when two or more argue in your head but thing is it is the two same voices that talk to me. Sometimes the voices really creep me out when they say that they have left 'it' too long and that they should have met me already.

My name is Blake Rodriguez and this is how I met my mates