New Friends

Hicca's POV:

It's been about 6 months since Toothless and I left Berk and it couldn't have been better. I heard that I died on Berk. I've made my own mask so no one will know it's me. I have no regrets about leaving Berk and if I were to go back to Berk I'd rather kill myself then go back. Toothless and I decided to call our island the Edge. It was a normal day on the edge when some random boat washed up on the edge. I watched from a distance since I didn't know whether to go out or not so I just put on my mask and watched. "I think this will be a good enough place for us to stay, hopefully they aren't after us anymore. She saw that there was 7 of them, one was a guy with weird Snow White hair and blue eyes, one girl with really blonde hair and blue eyes, another girl with orange-red hair with one white streak, another guy with shaggy blonde hair, another guy with short black and and a funny looking face, another girl with short brown hair like mine and another with bushy red hair and a bow. I know that hair from anywhere. I slowly creep out of hiding and jump in front of the group with a bow I made pointed at them with Toothless growling at them. "Woah woah, what's going on!?!" The white haired guy asked. I didn't answer I just pulled a arrow from my quivers and pointed it at them I peaked and saw the red head trying to pull her arrow I pointed at her. "Don't even think about it DunBroch!" I warned as they all looked at me like I was a ghost. "How do you know me?" She asked. Her name was Merida DunBroch, from the DunBroch clan. Merida and I are cousins, but ever since my dad decided it was a good idea to bring not help them they've either fought or just sent threats. I smiled lightly and took of my mask getting a gasp from Merida while the others loomed even more confused. "Cousin Hicca." Merida yelled running to me and hugging me, only to get a growl from Toothless. I looked at him and put my hand up and giving him the 'calm down its okay I know her' look. "Wait this is your cousin?" The white haired boy asked. "Yes she is Jack." So his name is Jack. "Hicca what are you doing here?" Merida asked. "I ran away from Berk on a dragon and came here to stay away from them." I explained shortly. "Back home my father got a note saying you were dead." Merida said looking at me. I was about to answer when The blonde answered for me. "That must be why she's wearing the mask."
I extended my hand. "Names Hicca." I introduced myself. She shook it. "I'm Elsa the the crazy one over there is my sister Anna." Elsa introduced pointing to the red head with the white streak. I extended my hand and shook hers. I then turn to black haired guy and saw him looking at me in awe. "Uhhh are you okay?" I asked. He snapped back from her daze and stared at the other girl I don't know yet. "Oh sorry it's just literally you and Rapunzle look alike at quick glance." I got confused then looked at the Rapunzle girl. Woah he's kind of right. Recently I had cut my hair so no one would know it was me(it's still somewhat long, one side is usually swept over covering one eye but other times shaggy or just brushed down or just look at the picture at the top or right here

 Recently I had cut my hair so no one would know it was me(it's still somewhat long, one side is usually swept over covering one eye but other times shaggy or just brushed down or just look at the picture at the top or right here

) "He's right." Merida said said staring at us. "Creepy yet cool." Rapunzle said. I giggled a bit. "We'll just to let you guys know I'm not changing the hair style." I said fixing my hair. "Neither am I, it was already long enough as it was. How rude of me, I'm Rapunzle every one else calls me Punzie, at this cliché of a guy is Flynn." She said pointing to the black haired guy. I nod my head in greeting. "And I'm Kristoph." The blonde haired guy said walking behind me. I smiled and shook his hand. "Welcome to my new home." I said looking at the island. "Toothless and I call it, The Edge." I finished. "Who's Toothless?" Jack asked. I smirked and point at Toothless, them not knowing that Toothless was my dragon. "You named a dragon?!" Merida asked like I was crazy. "Trained him too." I teased as Toothless warbled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. Merida was the first to answer. "Just like you we ran away." I was confused Merida had the best life out there why is she running away. "Mom and dad wanted my to get married and I told them no, so I decided to just leave." Merida explained. That sound right too. If I was still on Berk I can already see dad trying to make me betrothed. Fishlegs is nice and all but he's just too much to handle, Tuffnut is the spawn of Loki and will just mess it up, Snotlout (Remember in this book Snotlout and Hicca are not related at all) is a asshole whoever marries him I feel sorry for her, and Asher, well he's never marry me anyway. "Our parents wanted us learn how be more royal." Elsa started. "And then wanted us to live how they wanted us to like we didn't have a choice." Anna finished. Finally Punzie spoke. "My mom had always locked me away in our house and never let step foot outside so I just left." "I found The Sisters when I was out hunting in the woods, then we found Punzie." Merida said taking off the quiver off from over her shoulder. I then clear my throat and looked over to the guys. "What all your stories?" I asked making Jack chuckle. "I was just living a normal life and decided to just go and see the world." He finished. "The only regret I have about leaving is my sister. But she told me that whatever I do she'll be alright with it." God that's sad. "I was just a stable boy and wanted to leave home." Kristoph said trying to change the mood. Finally Flynn spoke up. "I grew up without parents so I did what I had to do to survive I had to either steal or work and I wanted to have a new start so...that's all I guess." Flynn chuckled ending his story. "Well since you all are here running away from a new Start your welcome to stay here on the Edge but there's one rule." I said. Merida then asked. "What is it?" "Don't hurt the dragons here." I said looking up seeing the dragons with the supplies I sent them to get.

A/N I made another profile dedicated to Hiccstrid. @RodneyDoesGamez and there is another story that will be just like this but it's male Hiccup, it's the same story only just Hiccup and the gang(Merida, Elsa, Jack, Anna, Kristoph, Punzie and Flynn)