55

"BREAKING: CAROLINA CARDOSO BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH A PICTURE OF A BABY WITH EX BOYFRIEND DYLAN O'BRIEN'S SURNAME! READ OUR THEORIES!"

☼ ☼ ☼

"DYLAN O'BRIEN AND CAROLINA CARDOSO ANNOUNCE THAT THE BABY IN THE PHOTO IS THEIR SON! READ THE INTERVIEW HERE!"

☼ ☼ ☼

/interview/

"We recently sat down with Dylan O'Brien and Carolina Cardoso for an explanation behind the post that shook fans around the world."

Interviewer: So...Lucas?

Carolina: (chuckles) Yeah. Lucas is mine and Dylan's son. And before you ask, no there wasn't any overlap between relationships.

Dylan: That's basically what happened. (Pause) After Lina and I broke up, she called me a few weeks later to meet up and she told me she was pregnant.

C: Luke was born a little before I got Guardians of the Galaxy, and they gave me some time to be with him, but I had to get back to work ASAP you know?

I: How did Daniel react?

C: He was super understanding. When he found out Dylan and I broke up, which was before the public knew, he was there to talk me through stuff and I just told him and he took it like a man, I guess. He gave me my space and we started dating again when I was about three months along.

I: Lucas O'Brien. Is there any hidden meaning behind the name?

D: We love Star Wars. (Laughs) It was the day she posted a picture saying she'd name her kid Dorito and I texted her "there's no way we're naming him Dorito" and she goes "Do you have a better idea?" and I said Luke like Luke Skywalker and she loved it.

C: He has both our last names, but it's not hyphenated. It's not like we hate him.

I: One final question to wrap up. Why did you wait until he was a year old to announce him?

Both: (Look at each other and shrug with a laugh)

C: I wanted to keep him to myself for a little bit, I guess. And Dylan agreed that it was fine, but we also wanted the dust to settle with us breaking up and Daniel and I getting back together. I'd obviously told the cast and crew of Teen Wolf and Guardians, but that was really it besides family. My mom was upset for a while because of the fact that Dylan and I didn't get married and we were broken up, but she eventually came around.

I: Wow, thanks for talking with me today guys. It was really an eye-opener.

Both: Anytime.

☼ ☼ ☼

crystal,carolina

crystal