Chapter One

It was a dark and stormy night in the country of Ymca. (Not to be confused with the Y. M. C . A. That's completely different.)

Kiteman was on his way to Gotham City. He has gotten a call from his friend Robin. They had planned to meet up at Wayne manor. Weird place but okay. Robin was worried about his best friend, Batman. Robin thought that Batman needed another friend. Or more, but Kiteman didn't know that. 

So, Kiteman was currently crossing the magical land of Ymca. On his jetpack powered kite. 

In no time, Kiteman was on the roof of Wayne manor. Robin was already there, in his green and red suit. 

"Robin!" Kiteman exclaims. Giving him a bro-h ug.

"Kiteman! Long time no see!"

"Why are we at Wayne manor?" Kiteman asks as they walk down the log stair case off the roof.

"Bruce is a great friend of mine." Robin responds. 

They are greeted by an old man in a suit. 

" Good evening master Robin. " He says. 

 "Hello, Alfred." Robin responds. " Kiteman this is our-I mean, Bruce's butler. "

Kiteman doesn't seem to notice the slip-up. He was too mesmerized by the by the huge entry room. There is a huge marble staircase along the walls heading up, seems like four stories. 

There are a ton of expensive looking art pieces everywhere. Bruce must be an art person.

Alfred leads them up to.a.room on the third floor. Kitemans room.

Half of the third floor is a huge gym. Occupied only by a muscular man in the middle of the space. Pumping weights. Kiteman becomes entranced with the man. Watching his muscular  arms and back working. Contracting everyone his arms move. 

Suddenly, the man turned around and Kiteman could see who it was more clearly. It was Bruce Wayne. 

Kiteman was usually a villan. BUt, even he would become a hero for Bruce. Those abs. Bruce licks his lips as he looks at them. 

Bruce notices them. "Hey, Robin, Alfred... uh." He pauses looking at Kiteman. His voice is deep and so very sexy. 

 Kiteman finds himself unable to speak. Bruce's muscles are too much. Luckily, Robin speaks for him.

 "This is my friend Kiteman. He has kite related powers." He says.

 Bruce looks at Kiteman with something like distaste. "Well, we'll leave you to it." Robin says and walks away. Into Kitemans room.

 Kiteman couldn't get Bruce out of his mind. With his tones body and sexy voice. 

Kitemans room was huge. The ceilings were high with a chandelier hanging from the top. 

Kiteman set down his kitebags and plopped on the bed. 

Robin and Alfred leave him to himself.