I notice Bailey raise her brows at me and make a funny face, so I shake my head at her.

"Why don't you get changed and then help Bailey unpack her things?"

I check Bailey's reaction because I didn't want to make her feel awkward after last night like I do.

Saw some things I shouldn't have and I lowkey don't regret it.

Oop.

"Honestly Ms. Kingston, I can do it myself," Bailey chimes in, waving her hands back and forth.

"Yeah mama she said she can do it her self and doesn't need my help," I defend, trying to get out of helping her.

Not that I didn't want to because I know she has a lot of stuff, but I just felt flustered around her more than usual.

Mom wiggles her finger back and forth and I moan internally.

Shes gonna make me help her.

"Ah ah ah, you're gonna do what I asked you to do whether you like it or not," She tells me, placing a hand on the island.

I let my head fall back and groan, hanging my mouth open and closing my eyes.

Is she serious right now?

"Both of you, go up now I have cleaning to do."

I slowly walk up the stairs, lifting my hoodie up and feeling a cold breeze hit my lower back.

When I was about to walk into my room to change, something yanked me back.

Bailey.

"You don't have to help me unpack, it's not that big of a deal," She tells me, looking down at the ground and then into my eyes.

That hazel color.

My eyes couldn't leave hers, and I just stared into them like I was in a trance until I saw her hand still latched onto my sleeve.

She dropped it instantly realizing I was looking at.

Weird?

"You sure?" I ask, raising a brow at her.

She nods and then begins to walk away, her hips swaying a little making me stare at her ass.

Fuck.

"Consider it an I owe you," I call after her, and she throws me an 'okay'.

I reach into my pants pocket for my phone about to enter my room when I remembered my mom took it.

"Peter!" She yells.

I'm in trouble.

"Just a minute!" I yell back, quickly changing into something else.

Ripped light washed jeans paired with a red and black flannel and a plain black t-shirt, with maroon low top vans.

"Coming!" I tell her, combing a hand through my bed head.

Mom stood against the island with my iPhone unlocked in her hand on the messages app, revealing my group chat.

"I know you saw Bailey naked, but why would you tell your friends that!" She hissed, setting the phone down.

I inhale a breath and close my eyes, pressing my nails into the palm of my hand.

"I don't know?" I answered, shrugging.

"You think that seeing a girl's boobs will make you cool?"

I scoff, drawing my brows together.

"Of course not mom, you know how I am around girls! Why would I go around looking at their boobs and tell my friends?" I defend, crossing my arms.

"I don't know Peter, why would you look at her boobs, to begin with?" She mimics.

"Because they're there and they're nice to look at," I blurt out.

It's true.

Mom clears her throat before unlocking my iPhone and scrolling to something.

"From Owen..." She stars, and I groan again.

"You saw her tits! We're they big or small?"

Mom pauses and shakes her head before continuing to read.

"From Kevin, Were they perky or saggy?"

Oh my gosh, please stop.

"From Nick, Would you say DD or A?"

"From Kevin,-"

"Okay, okay I get it! My friends are pigs, but aren't ninety-nine percent of the guys in this generation pigs?" I ask, reaching for my phone and sticking it in my back pocket.

"Just because they're pigs doesn't mean you have to be one too,"

She's right.

But all I did was see something I shouldn't have and then stare at her ass.

"Just be nice and keep things to yourself would ya?"

I nod my head and then dart back upstairs texting to the group chat.

Great job assholes, mom saw what you said!!

iMessage

from Owen

But were they big tho...

from Kevin

and were they perky?

from Nick

plzzzz say DD, plz

I sigh typing back and rolling my eyes while I went back into my room.

Yes they were big, yes they were perky and no they weren't DD

from Nick

what were they?

A?

at least a B dude

I chuckled typing back.

they were DDD...