2 Teachers 1 Me ( Teacher Student Love)

Put your story text here...

"Bye Abby" Yelled My Mom

"By Mom" I rolled My Eyes As I got out of the car.

It was my Senior Year and I had to go to a new school. Lakeview High School was my new school . I ran to the school my first class.i didnt know anyone and i didnt want tot walk into the school cafertia for breakfast alone.

There was a man sitting in the front of the classroom . He's Eyes were a summery green and he skin was perfectly tan. I think i found my new boyfirend .

He looked up as i walked into the classroom . Then i read he's I.D Tag Mr.Patton .

You know your .......? He stopped Mid-Sentence Just Staring at me

Um Early " I said "

Oh Yeah I am sorry " He Said'

"It's Okay "I smiled

You shouldn't have a hard time making friends

I handed him my schedule and took a sit in the back .He Kept smiling at me until the bell to start class rong

All the boys came in high fiving him,and the girls came in hoving around him .He must have taught here last year.

a Tall boy came and sat beside me .

Tyler " He Said wiht he's hand exctened

Abby "I saauld and reached out the shake he's hand

I am the qauterback " He said"

Oh Was That suppose To impress me ? I smiled

Yea a little " He smirked"

We watch a video over " The Human Body Systems"

Then the bell rang

I could take my eyes off the teacher he was so hot .

I got up and ask were my next class was

He smiled and said "up the hallway to the left"

He handed me the schedule and our hand were touching .My skin start to tingle, and my stomach started to do flips. He's hand stayed there.I don't know why but i didnt move ethier. Until I heard a cough . There was a beatiful girl standing at the door.she looked like a barbie.

Hey Mr.Patton." She said winking at him." Bye abby " He said. I walked out the classroom fustrated. Gosh does he act like this with all he's female students.

I walked until i reached room 1312. I walked in the room to see something amazing