chapter 2

Johnny's tough guy act slowly fades around the sweet boy and he finds himself laying awake with his parents fighting again. The tan skinned boy packs a pair of clothes and slips his shoes on sneaking out and over to Pony's house. Johnny found himself waking up with Pony beside him his pale skinned friend running his hand through his hair.

Johnny giggles softly and playfully swats his friends hand away making the younger boy wince. Johnny sits up and looks at pony "Sorry pone forgot my own strength." he mumbles his hand gently rubbing over the fresh red mark on his hand.

Johnny chuckles softly when he saw pony smile at him and stretch. Pony smiles and stands up getting his day clothes and going to the bathroom getting dressed and getting his hair greased back. Pony goes back to Johnny and smiles "Need clothes?"

Johnny nods and looks down as pony hands him a pair of his jeans and a hoodie so he can be comfortable. Pony shoes him away to the bathroom and lays back in bed while Johnny was changing with a book. Johnny comes back after a few minutes in the hoodie and the jeans laying with Pony.

Pony smiles at him and reads to himself. "Pony?"

Pony looks at him "Yes?"

johnny looks shy "Can you read to me?"

Pony nods and reads to Johnny not understanding the feeling of content and happiness he felt this moment was truly perfect.

An: hope this makes up for not updating in a while I was just not in a good place mentally or physically I am back now and will try to get an update out on all of my stories soon.