Ch 2

(Chapter two)

Before the adults and others left they told me and the others to stay and protect the school. So we stayed inside. “ The school is to big to watch from the lunch room.” I said. “Your suggesting we break into groups?” Olivia asked. “Yes we need to cover more ground quickly, to secure the building.” I replied. “Hes right, divide us up Ace.” Hassan said. “Four halls nine of us. Partner up, and whoever left can pick where they wanna go. We will take the English hall” I said running forward and taking Brooklyn hand. We went through the south east corridors. “Be careful.” I told Brooklyn as we enter.

Half way down the hall we say a man, he look really beat up. “who did this to you sir, are you okay,” Brooklyn asked walking forward. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. “Better Vamp and Elf out because we are in for a fight.” I told her. “Why? Hes to damaged to do anything,” She said trying to go forward. I tighten my grip “Its just a cover, I smell it on him. Hes a Windigo. Hes also stronger than the one that broke my ribs.” I said pulling her back. “What a keen sense of smell you have.” He said looking less pathetic. “If you transformed you could smell him to.” I told her. “But your not powered up either.”she said. He smile “Shes right, better power up now. Or you want to die painlessly?” 

I guess that's the mistake I made with the second one, I never went into Kitsune mode. I won't make that mistake again. I powered up my ears protruded, and my tails appeared again. “Lets go!” I said mocking him with a hand gesture that told him to bring it on. He transformation was quick. He let out a hearty roar that shook the walls and some of the lights loose. 

Brooklyn pushed me out of the his attack that he delivered from behind us. I jumped back unsheathing my sword. Then charged forward. “Let the Kitsune not consume you, but you consume it.” I heard Riku voice in my head. With my teeth clenched. I did a full 360 cutting his stomach re-sheathing my sword, as I faced. My right hand conjured a fireball that blasted him. He let out of cry of pain as the fire burned his fleshed. “That's new” I said as his body was flying back. From behind Brooklyn ran forward, jumped on my shoulders stealing my sword. As she hit ceiling she adjusted her self. She launched off with amazing speed slicing the Windigo straight in half. “That was oddly arousing.” I said as she replaced my sword. “Shut up.” she said pushing me playfully. “You smell that?” I asked. “Smells like water. Theirs and Water Elemental here. You better stay here. Let me handle this. She took my sword and jumped in the water. I waited patiently for awhile. She shot out ten minutes later. “Shock the water, there's at least a hundred of them in there!” She screamed frantically. I did as I was told and sent a major charge of electricity through the water. Seventy five bodies rose to the top, and the water evaporated. “ This hall is clear, race you back.” Brooklyn said pushing me down and running off. 

We raced back to the lunch room, I was astonished at how fast she was. She won barely. “ In your face.” She said as we approached the others at the table. Everybody was present except Devin and Shontesia. “Should we go and find them?” Johnnie asked. “Yes, yes we should Jalen, Johnnie lets go” I said.

We went down the North East Corridor down the computer hall. Johnnie sped down the hall pick up Shontesia's body and brought her to safety. He joined back up with us. “Shes fine, just knocked unconscious. While I  was down there I heard fighting.” Johnnie spoke breathlessly. We proceeded down the hall, and soon Devin came sprinting out conjuring many spells blasting down many vampires. “We need silver and fire.” Johnnie said. I drew my sword darting down the hall jumping over devin slicing down several vampire. Jalen started burning them down from where he was and Devin joined him. The vampire cover the ceilings, the walls, and the halls. We killed hundreds and sent them in a tactical retreat. “Did we win,” I asked. “No, they are running just not from us.” Jalen said. Johnnie turned around “From him.” he said. We all turned around to see a man coming through the corridors. “Something tells me hes not on our side.” Devin said.