"Get yo skinny ass on somewhere wit all that. Wasn't nobody tryna be nasty," she said.

"Well you of all people know how babies are made Auntie Dedee," Slim said causing her to mug him.

"Y'all gone somewhere, I need to talk to my favorite," Ms. Dedee said.

David and Slim walked away and me and Ms. Dedee started walking out of the parking lot. The cook out was held at a venue and alot of people had bathing suits on so it's probably a pool party too.

"Did you tell David yet?" She asked as we walked through the doors.

"Tell him what?" I asked.

"About you being pregnant," she replied.

"I'm not pregnant Ms. Dedee," I said.

"You don't have to front with me, I know pregnant when I see it," she said.

When we first walked in it was an empty room but you could see that music was coming from the back room. Instead of continuing to walk we stopped.

"Ms. Dedee... I can't get pregnant," I said.

"You on birth control or somethin?" She asked.

"No... I just- the doctor said my chances of getting pregnant are slim like 99.9%," I said.

"Oh... Well whenever y'all do decide to have a baby, however you do it I'm here for it," she smiled.

I smiled relieved she didn't judge me or make me feel bad about it. We hugged before she took my hand and we went to open the door to the party. It seemed like a cook out but I guess not.

As soon as we walked in a fat ass banner hung from the ceiling saying WILL YOU MARRY ME? I looked down and saw David standing right underneath it in the center while everybody else was off to the sides.

Ms. Dedee ran off while David approached. My mouth opened a jaw while my eyes widened realizing what was happening. He knee'd down in front of me causing me to comb my fingers through my hair like I was going crazy.

"David get off the floor," I said.

"Let me finish first, damn," he said.

"Is this a joke? This better not-"

"Ashley, I done practice this damn speech for too long to have you cuttin me off and shit," he said.

"We been through alot, thick and thin. You recognized my flaws and even when people told you not to you didn't leave my side- well not completely. I don't ever want you to feel like any other bitch can take your place because you mine, I'm yours and I want to keep it that way forever so..." He said before he opened the black velvet box to show case a beautiful ring.

"Ashley Tiana Gilbert, will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears streamed down my face and I was so shocked I couldn't get the words out.

"Just nod your head yes or no baby, we waitin!" Ms. Dedee said.

I nodded my head yes causing people to cheer as he slipped the ring on my finger. He stood up and we kissed passionately as his family continued to cheer.

"Do we have to stay or can we just go back to the house so I can fuck the shit out of you?" I whispered in his ear.

"Let's eat first, then we can go home," he replied.

When we walked over to the table there was a cake that said David & Ashley with a ring on it. The rest of the food was food you'd eat at a cookout. Once I started eating my phone started vibrating nonstop.