|10|

Ashely Gilbert

Ashely Gilbert

"You know if we make a porno how much money we'll get," David said.

I looked at him with my eyebrows knitted together.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason," he said.

"We're not making one," I said.

"I know, I was just saying," he chuckled as he picked out his outfit.

We had just got out the shower and he was picking out an outfit while I laid in bed watching tv.

"Why yo ass just layin there?" He asked scrunching his face up at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I could name a few things off the top, but most of all I want you to get dressed and stop laying around with only drawls on," he said.

"What's wrong with me laying around with drawls on?" I asked.

"Because we have to go somewhere and you distractin me," he said with frustration.

"Where are we going?" I asked walking into the closet with him.

"My dad's birthday party," he replied like he'd rather die than go.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because that nigga is the last person on my mind," he replied.

To say him and his Dad had a rough relationship would be identified as an understatement. I'm sure the only reason we're going is because his Mom asked him to.

"Cook out attire or dinner party?" I asked.

"Cook out," he replied.

I picked out my outfit matching his fly with the yellow. I wore a yellow crop top, a jean jacket, some jean shorts, some yellow vans, and some basic jewelry. I tucked my straight hair behind my ears and started putting on my lashes.

Dave wore a yellow shirt, some light jeans like mine, and some yellow vans along with his basic jewelry. When we were done getting ready we headed to the party and sure enough it was a cook out. I greeted some of his family that I knew and hugged his Mom.

"Hey baby," she said hugging me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Girl I remember when I had a body like that. Trust me I ain't have no trouble makin this big built nigga," she said causing me to laugh and Dave to roll his eyes.

"Speaking of makin babies, you sure do seem to be a little thicker than last time I saw you," she said causing my smile to fade.

"That ain't nothin but dick Auntie Dedee," Dave's cousin Slim said as he dapped up Dave.