②⑤

21.11.2018

2018

𝒢𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒲𝑒𝒹

-

{2 person}

-

Your wedding dress making was done and now you were working on everything else, the idea was that you will reveal it and sell it for charity when you finish using it. 

It had been settled for a November wedding since you need to make something happen then, November can't be a blank mouth for Buzzfeed and your lovely fans. 

Moving your hands around you take a break from signing papers with a smile and you nudge Allen with your feet, he stops staring at the napkins and looks at you as he took your right foot and slid you over to him.

You kiss him, you were on his lap and just hanging out.

"Ew, you know these 'walls' are glass."

Sebastian walks in, behind him is Ciel, who you had hired as an intern for you, or rather 'Sebastian's little helper',.

Sebastian walks up to you and takes off some papers from your desk, you don't stand up, Allen smiles at Ciel, he always had a soft spot for kids. 

Ciel smiles at him and then they 'brofist' as they say, you give him slight finger guns.

"So about that promotion..."

Ciel jokes, going with his joke you smile and say.

"Just for that, you're going to be earning 15£ an hour not 10£"

Sebastian perks up and then smiles through the door, and writes it down.

.

3 hours later it was all about done or don't do, you couldn't find the right bows that would fit your hair and nails, no bows.

Sebastian and Claude were walking in and out, taking your papers and or, bringing your mail. 

2 weeks till the day.

.