Chapter 12

They all went wide eyed and their jaws dropped.

"Bitch can you pleases take your goddamn foot off my chest now!! I don't care who the hell you are. You're still the same person."

"Long as you don't try anything stupid." I said and helped her up "Thanks though. For not changing how you see me. I'm still the same. I know we've been on bad terms lately."

"I won't don't worry. And if your willing to make up so am I." she said

I smiled at her and she hugged me. After a a minute or so the doctors returned from introducing themselves to everyone.

"Oh, good, they're awake." Yuuichi said half to me and half to himself

"You've been unconscious for quite a long time. We'd like to run a few minor tests on all of you just to be sure everything is alright." Akito then said to them

"These are a couple of my family doctors. They'll be replacing the old doctor." I explained "You've been through a lot. It's up to you if you want some time before you go back to preforming."

"I can preform." Doll immediately said

"Me too." Dagger smirked

"So can we." Wendy and Peter said

"I'll preform." I said

"Well I can't just let Betty go without me." Beast said

"Of course I'm going to preform." Joker added

"Great." I smiled "It'll be fun to preform with you guys again. Just don't push yourselves too hard."

"You found them." Snake said, coming in out of nowhere

He walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much." he said and placed a small kiss on my cheek

He quickly realized what he did and frantically began apologizing. I fought passed my blush and smiled shyly at him.

"You missed." I said with a shy smile

"What?" he asked in confusion

"You missed." I repeated

"Dude, don't be so dense." Dagger said "She likes you man. She's told me and Joker about a million times."

My face went red "SH-SHUT THE FUCK UP DAGGER!! GO FLIRT WITH BEAST OR SOMETHING!"

"Oh calm down. He likes you back. He's also come to us a million times about it." Dagger smirked

This time Snake was the shy one as I looked at him. He refused to look at me. I took a small breath to calm my rapidly beating heart.

"Dagger, I swear, if you're fucking with me I'm cutting your dick off." I threatened before pulling Snake into a kiss

I could feel him shyly returning the kiss and filled with joy. Suddenly I heard Emily and Wordsworth began making dirty comments, causing me to pull away in embarrassment.

"Will you two shut up!!" I whined "Oh my fuck I'm glad Snake doesn't voice you when you make comments like that!"

Everyone but Snake looked at me strangely.

"You can understand his snakes too?" they asked

"And Ash and Betty." I said as if it were the most common thing in the world "You didn't know?"

>>>>>time skip a few days<<<<<

I finished my act in the finale and walked back to my tent.