Kat nodded, getting up to do just that.

The second she was in the room, she threw a pillow to Alex's head, knowing that was the only way to wake her up- with extreme force.

"Z," Alex groaned, not bothering to lift her head up, "Stop it."

"Not Z," Kat chuckled, "Your girlfriend isn't here, silly."

"Actually," Zendaya chuckled, stepping out from the bathroom, all dressed up.

"Wait. You spent the night?"

"Yup. We got in pretty late so- I'm surprised you just decided to wake her up. You've been up for a while."

"Wait. How long have you been up?" Alex asked Zendaya, rolling over in bed.

"For a while, I was gonna join you Kat but I just couldn't stop looking at this one sleep- and snore."

"I do not snore!" Alex groaned, placing the pillow over her head.

"Well it's a good thing you didn't join me," Kat chuckled, making Alex remove the pillow and look at her confused.

Zendaya was confused as well, "Why?"

"Cause that wasn't me cooking."

"As if," Alex chuckled, now getting out of the bed and starting to head to the bathroom, "Kris and Karmen don't cook."

"They don't... but mom does," Kat smiled, waiting for Alex's reaction, which she got almost immediately when she froze in her spot.

"No way."

"Yup- mama's here."

"Really?"

Kat only nodded, sending Alex in a frenzy and an even more confused Zendaya to sit on the bed.

"Her mom's here? I thought she died."

"She did. But my mom- that's basically her mom now. She's here."

Zendaya sat in silence, taking everything in, making Kat place a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"It's gonna be okay. I mean, she might be a little mad you two are spending the night together when you're not even girlfriends but, she'll get over it."

"Oh, no. We-"

"Katalina! Alexandra! ¡Apúrate! Qué está tomando tanto tiempo?"

"Fuck," Zendaya whispered, "She only speaks Spanish?"

"No. She speaks perfect English- just likes to yell at us in Spanish."

"You ready?" Alex asked out of breath now stepping out of the bathroom.

"Ye-yeah," Zendaya nervously answered as she stood up.

"I'll go first," Kat offered, giving the girls some time to themselves while she went out to join her family.

"Where's Alex?"

"Here," Alex smiled, going straight to Magdalena, "Hi ma."

"Hi mija," she smiled, pulling Alex into a tight hug.

She didn't notice Zendaya come in behind her but the girls definitely did.

"Woah. We didn't even know she spent the night."

"How is Alex going to introduce her?"

"No clue," Kat whispered.

It didn't take long for Magdalena to notice her standing awkwardly by the door, looking immediately to Alex.

"And who is this?"

Alex took a deep breath before announcing, "This is my girlfriend, Zendaya."

Everyone was shocked hearing Alex say that, but smiling nonetheless.

Magdalena had a strict look on her face, only to break out into an even bigger smile, "It's about time someone got this girl to settle down! Come here, mija."

Magdalena and Zendaya hugged before Zendaya was guided to a seat right beside her.

"I need to know everything about you."

While they talked amongst themselves, Kat nudged Alex, "I guess congrats are finally in order huh?"

"Yeah," Alex blushed, "It took a while but I finally got the girl."

"Oh my god, I can't wait for you, me, Z and Tom to go on double dates!"

"Ugh," Alex grumbled, "Suddenly I'm regretting ever telling you."

"Oh please," Kat brushed her off, saying jokingly, "We're gonna officially be best friend goals. Two iconic couples."

"If anything, Z and I will surpass you in no time," Alex joked back.

"You fucking wish."

Alex only stuck her tongue out when Magdalena looked away from Zendaya to look at the girls.

"What is it, mom?"

"Kat, you know I don't condone cheating but any chance to get to take this girl from Alex- you take it."

"Mom!"

"Oh no, she already has her dream guy, she can't take my dream girl from me."

Zendaya only giggled at the exchange when Magdalena suddenly remembered about Tom.

"Oh yes. When am I going to meet your boy?"

"Soon," Kat blushed, already feeling nervous about their meeting considering how his meeting with her dad went.

"You'll love him Ms. B," Zendaya smiled, "Not as much as me but..."

"Z!"

"Sorry," she giggled, resuming her conversation with Magdalena while Alex leaned over to Kat with a smirk on her face.

"Tom is screwed."