"Yeah." I said.

He sticked his finger out to touch Silas, but his finger was hit away by his tail.

'Don't touch me.' Silas said with a straight face.

"He's kinda mean."

'I don't like you.'

"Silas!" I said.

Aiden didn't look afended, but very amused. Steve cleared his throat.

"Rosalie what are you doing here, is everything okay?" Steve asked.

"I came here because I needed help. Aiden's help." I said.

"Of course I'll help! I'll do anything for you Rosalie. What do you need?" Aiden said.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Do you know a spell that could bring someone back from the dead?" I asked.

Aiden's eyebrows furrowed and he looked deep in thought. Steve looked confused.

"A what?" Steve asked.

"How dead are we talking about here?" Aiden asked.

"No body. Soul is trapped onto a planet that belongs to their past master."

"Um, yeah I do--I mean I should."

My eyes lit up. I had to keep myself from jumping up and down.

"Really?" I asked.

"There's an ancient spell my dad once showed me when I was a kid. If I just concentrate, it should pop back up in my memory."

"Okay. Just take your time. I'm not in a rush. Can I stay here while you..."

"Of course you can."

"I'll stay with you guys." Steve said.

"Great." Aiden said. And I think he clenched his jaw.

~~~~~~

It was around 4 pm now. In the living room Aiden sat on top of his coffee table, cross crossed. His eyes were closed, his hands rested on his legs. It looked like he was meditating. He looked like a statue. His chest rised up and back down slowly. The jewel of his necklace glowing softly.

I was by the island table sitting on a stool in the kitchen. Watching him through the door way as he racked through his brain the find the spell. Silas rested in a small metal box with spaced out bars. Steve had left, but came back and handed me a coke from the fridge. He took a seat next to me.

"Natasha should be over soon. I think she knew you were coming." Steve said.

"I never told her that I was. But she probably found out some way." I said.

'That or she has a tracker on you phone.' Silas said.

I slowly turned my head to look at Silas. He was out of his cage and was sitting by me know.

"Hey, you are not a loud to speak, Mr. Now, back in the box."

Silas huffed and slithered back to his 'cage'. Once he was back in he looked at me and smirked.

'And I get locked up,

They won't let me out, they won't let me out...' Silas sang.

Steve looked from Silas then to me, eyebrows raised.

"He's on punishment for running his mouth so he could get sweets. So for now he's going to be apart of the SAA." I said.