I pulled Skye in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm going to be bored without you once we leave to go to the Hub." Skye said when we let go.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find something exciting to do. Wish me luck!" I said before transporting out of the plane.

~~~~~~~

I stood outside of the brick apartment building. I looked down at my phone and reread the text message Natasha sent me that had Aiden's address. I walked inside and went up a fight of stairs. When I got to the second floor I went to 2D.

I knocked on the door, looking down at my shoes. Seconds later the door open and I looked up. My eyes met with blue ones. Ones that belong to the solider I fell in love with.

"Steve."

"Rosalie."

He pulled me into a hug, resting his chin on top of my head. I nuzzle my head into his chest, feeling all warm and fuzzy in his arms.

'HELP! THE LOVE, IT BURNS! BURNS!' Silas yelled.

After a moment we pulled away and Steve stepped aside to let me slide in, closing the door.

"What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you." Steve said.

"I should ask the same to you. Is this your place?"

"No. Mine is down the hall, all the way to the end. I just came over to hang out with a new friend."

"New friend?"

A figure appeared from behind the corner and stepped into what looked like the living room. I had to keep my jaw from dropping. My eyes connected with ones identical to my own.

"Aiden."

"Rosy Posy!"

'Oh. Shit.' Silas says.

In a flash I was picked up in his arms, and was swung around. Steve watched me and a smiling Aiden. He stopped spinning me and I got a good look at him. His hair was longer, and a silver chain that connected to an oval shaped amethyst stone was there, wrapped around small silver wires.

"Hey, your hair grew!" I said, ruffling his hair up. Aiden's smile got brighter.

"You finally came to visit!"

Aiden looked over to were Steve stood.

"Steve, this is the awesome girl I told you about! The one who gave me the small pod which held the beautiful music!" He said.

"Rose does have good taste in music." Steve said.

"You guys already met?"

"Remember when I told you about my girlfriend?"

Even though Aiden's smile didn't drop, I could see his eyes go a little dim.

"Yeah. I do." Aiden said.

His grip became tighter on my waist.

"Aiden, can you put me down?" I asked.

He puts me down without hesitation and my feet touch the ground once more. Silas hissed and Aiden started at the little snake with curiosity. There was a small silence.

'I'll just introduce myself I guess. Well, I'm Silas. I'm Rosalie's living leather accessory.' Silas said.

"He speaks English?" Aiden asked.

'Oh no, I'm speaking Japanese.' Silas rolled his eyes.

"Is he that thing you threw across my room back at HQ?"