Teacher: So class, here's our second student. Please, introduce yourself.

Girl: I'm Johanna and I'm from America. I know some of you might know me, but I hope we can be friends for this month and that we'll be frieds after that too.

Teacher: Good Johanna. You may sit down now.

Wait JOHANNA?!?!?! I turned my head up and looked at her. She saw me and looked away. I wanted to say something, but she simply said.

Johanna: Don't. You'll make it worse. It meant nothing.

She let me know that she doesn't love me and that she doesn't feel the same. But I've got one month to make her mine and I'll do it.

~After school~

I put all my things in the bag and walked out. I saw Johanna and run closer to her. I heard her talking on the phone with someone. She was smiling, she was happy. I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, but when she saw me, she wanted to walk away. I grabbed her by her wrist.

Me: Johanna, please... just listen to me for a minute.

Johanna: One minute, nothing more.

I took one deep breathe and started talking.

Me: Look, my life has been miserable without you. I was moody every day, I was loner, depressed. I tried to reach out for you every day, but you deleted all your social medias and you didn't pick up your phone. I was feeling empty. I wanted a friend, but I was avoiding all of the people. You know after Martinus, Alicia and you, I just didn't feel like meeting someone new.

Johanna: Hey, so now I'm the one responsible for that?!

Me: I didn't mean it like that.

Johanna: What did you mean then Marcus?! I don't know what's your problem!

Me: I missed you Johanna! I want you not someone else!

Johanna: Well I don't want you!! I hate you!! You should know that when you're friendzoned you need to stay just friends!! But you ruined this friendship and now it's over!! So now please leave me alone! Your one minute is over! Bye Maci!

So that's really how it ends. Johanna hates me and I don't really know what I did wrong, my twin and best friend are dead and my career is crashing down.

------------------Johanna's thoughts---------------------

I hate to see him like this, but I need to. If he only knew.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched her walk away as a tear rolled down my face. I finally found her and she's already walking away from me. She hates me, I don't deserve her friendship, I'm the most horrible person on the world. This one tear was on my chin and now the others started to flow down my face as I collapsed on the floor. I saw Johanna turned around and looked at me. She dropped her thing and her face went pale. She ran to me and lifted my head up. I was breathing heavily, crying like a baby and slowly dozing off.

Johanna: Hey Marcus.. Mac.. Maci.. stay awake.. hey..

She gave me one damn of a slap. I opened my eyes once again. Her face looked worried and sad. She put one of her hands on my forehead.

Johanna: You've got a high fever. I'll bring you home safe. Just try not to doze off or black out.. I'm not strong enough to carry you.

Me: E-Em-ma..