"Its All Might incredible!!! He really is gonna teach us!"

"That's his silver age costume."

The whole class was extremely excited for All Might no one really noticed when I walked in.

That is until the pink skinned girl from yesterday noticed me "AND ROSE GOLD IS HERE TOO!"

Now everyone's eyes were on me.

"I've never heard of her."

"She looks young and cute."

"What the hell is a nobody doing teaching us." That angry kid who I recognize from yesterday said.

"Rose Gold is a pro hero from America Bakugou." The pink haired girl said. "She was on track to being number one at a really young age. She's super talented."

"Thanks." I said smiling at the young hero to be.

"OKAY BACK TO BASIC HERO TRAINING." All Might said bring the attention back on him. "THE CLASS THAT'LL PUT YOU IN ALL SORTA OF TRAINING TO MOLD YOU INTO HEROS."

I giggle and held up the sign All Might gave me "NO TIME TO DALLY TODAYS ACTIVITY IS..." I yelled with excitement.

"BATTLE TRAINING." All Might finished for me.

The kids were now as enthusiastic as All Might.

"And for that you'll need these." I said as I clicked the control I was given. making parts of the wall come out revealing the kids hero costume.

"GET CHANGED AND MEET US OUTSIDE ON GROUND BETA!" All Might said.

Once we were all outside with the kids in their costume I scanned them. Costumes change so much when you actually become pro so most people won't see these costumes.

Then I noticed green bois costume. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh as I elbowed All Might and motion towards Mr Green All Might.

"Way to make it obvious." He mumbled.

"Sensei this appears to be the same city as the entrance exam will we be doing the same thing?" A robot knight said. I really should read these kids profile so I can memorize some names.

"Nope you'll be moving on to step two." I said while holding up two fingers and smiling."Indoor antipersonnel battle training."

"Most commonly villains attack happen outdoors but statistically the more challenging villains appear inside." All might said

"We will split you up into teams of Villain's and Hero's and then you'll face off two vs two in an indoor battle!" I exclaimed.

"So no basic training?" A green haired girl said.

"Practical experiences teaches you the basic." All Might said

"What determines victory?"

"Can I just blow everyone up?"