E p i s o d e 3

"Good morning, Y/n." Laura said, her eyes were faded from her usual bright, happy gaze. Dark bags hung under her tired blue eyes, her usually silky brown hair tied up in a messy pony tail.

You smiled, "And to you too, Laura." To be completely honest, you didn't look to well yourself. Your eyes were dull and lifeless, your hair carelessly tied up in a messy bun. Bruises and cuts covering your legs, arms, and stomach from the time you saved Dahlia. I made you look like some beat up puppy.

The smell of dust and smoke still filled the house. Laura was making a breakfast of toast, that's all they had left, it was to dangerous to sneak out to the farm or bakery. Micheal and a couple others left last night to get more food.

Laura and you sat down at the table, talking about the situation. A few knocks interrupted your conversation. You looked at each other in horror, there was no way Micheal and the others were back already.

After a few more knocks, Laura scrambled to the window, slightly moving the curtain to peek out at the door. You sat up, staring at her, "Who is it?"

She closed the curtain slowly, turning around to face you, "I don't know, but I think shes with Talon." She walled over to you, "As a mother, I need to make sure Dahlia is ok. Answer the door, just be polite and they won't hurt you."

Hesitantly, you nodded. You watched her scurry up the stairs, leaving you clentching the bottom of your sweater. Another few knocks made you face the door. With a shakey sigh, you slowly walked to the door.

You undid the safety lock and cracked the door open, only enough so you look out, "Hello?" You looked at the woman, she was pretty small for a Talon soldier, about 3 inches shorter than you.

She had dark brown hair with purple ends. The bright tan on her skin told you that she lived in a more sunny area. She smirked at you, "Hola, chica. Mind if I come in?" You shuffled back a bit and opened the door fully.

"Of course, please, sit down." You took Laura note of being polite. You heard the girl shut the door behind herself as you cleared the table. She sat down and you chose to sit in the seat farthest from her.

It was silence for awhile before she spoke, "Do you live alone here?" You paniced for a second, not knowing if you should lie or not. After a second you gulped then shaked your ahead, "N-no.. but none of them are here at the moment, they are at someone elses house."

She seened to buy it by the smile her face, "Ah, yes, I see. Now I have a few questions for you.." She said, you noding in response. She asked you simple questions, name, age, height, health stats, and weight. Though your sure the last two changed from the past few days.

"Alright, that's all. Thank you." She sat up and walked to the door, you followed a good three yards behind her, just to make she left. "Oh, one last thing." She turned to you, that glare she gave you sent chills up your spine.

The two of you stood there in silence for awhile until she spoke up again, "What did he tell you?" You felt a knot in your throat, you hoped what she meant was harmless, but part of you knew it wasn't. "P-Pardon?"

"My friend, Moira, said she saw someone the day we arrived at the shrine. You fit the description." She leaned against the doorframe, a cocky smirk on her face, "There is one monk left alive, and we need to find him, so, I'm cutting straight to the point, where is he?"

Your legs trembled, but you tried your best to keep them still, "I-I don't know.. he didn't tell me.." she shook her head a sighed, "Fine, lie to me, your only going to have to deal with worse Talon agents in the future."