04 - Left Field Offer

04 – Left Field Offer

You move, I move.

Selina had broken into a motel room within the same area as Dean. The first thing that crossed her mind was shower. It was not the ideal one to take, as the only setting the water had was ice. She endured, as she scrubbed herself practically raw. It would not scrub Hell off of her, but at least she could remove the dirt and bugs.

Currently, she was waiting to see if he was going to embark on another murder spree anytime soon. What am I supposed to do? Prevent him from killing people? That doesn't sound like something the King would want. Selina was still baffled by this. Was the King worried that Dean Winchester would want Hell's throne or something? He didn't seem that interested in taking over.

So, really, what did the King have to fear?

Selina's stakeout fell into night. She was amazed that Dean had stuck around that long, considering the condition of his room and now non-existent door to said room. She rubbed her eyes with the heels of her palms. She hadn't felt the need to shut her eyes and sleep since...well, since she landed in Hell, really.

Being in Hell, becoming a demon, was one long, endless walking nightmare.

Dean's figure slipped out of his motel room. Selina watched him intently until she deemed there was enough of a safe distance to tail him. She followed him through the dark, her eyesight very accustomed to this type of lighting. She saw him trying to hotwire someone's old car.

Selina shook her head. Like he could get that started. But soon enough, she heard the engine activate. Not wanting too much distance put between them, she hurried to a trot, hoping he was more focused on his getaway than his pursuer.

The closer she got to the car, she noticed he'd disappeared. That can mean—

Selina yelled as she was taken out from the side. She was quickly pinned to the cool pavement, with an angry Dean Winchester sporting his black demon eyes over her.

"What is your problem?" he demanded harshly. "I told you to scram."

"Takes more than words to scare me off."

"You got some obsession with me or something?"

"Not at all. You aren't that much of a looker."

For that, Dean grabbed her face and squeezed on her cheeks. "You ain't much yourself, bucktooth."

Irritated, Selina lashed out with some power. She launched Dean off her, rubbing her sore cheeks. He landed on his back, near his getaway car. Selina despised that name. "Watch your mouth."

"Or you'll what? Kill me?" Dean laughed. "As far as I'm concerned, I'm un-killable."

"Nobody's invincible." With a closed fist, Selina narrowed her eyes towards Dean. She wasn't sure what she was expecting to happen, or hoping for. She felt her power through her veins, but nothing was happening.

"I'm waiting," he said rather impatiently.

Selina grew frustrated. Why aren't these stupid powers working? She stomped her foot in aggravation.

Dean started to head for his idling getaway car, but Selina called on her power. He looked as though he was moving through water, her power allowed him little movement.