A.I.M

Oh goodness

I wanna die

Enjoy

Might have taken the photo from Dakotaz xD

Don't hate me pls😣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Raptor's POV~
"We got a serious problem Brite" Calamity says pressing on buttons on the machine "What is it Calamity? " Brite asked, I walked to Calamity "A.I.M" I widened my eyes "No way, I thought he died or got shut down" Calamity shakes her head "Someone rebooted him" Calamity says looking at the monitor "Who though?"

*with Omega and Enforcer at Leaky Lake*

~My POV~

"Welcome to the world, again, A.I.M" Omega says smirking. A.I.M holds his head with his robotic arm "W-What happened?" A.I.M asked looking around "I rebooted you, you were shut down by Black Knight" Enforcer says, folding his arms. A.I.M growled "Yes, let the anger flow through you" Omega says smirking. A.I.M asked "Where is he?" Omega and Enforcer shrugged "We have no idea, but we'll search for him" Enforcer says, looking into his robotic eyes. "I'll go and call Omen, maybe we'll need him" Omega says walking away. Enforcer looks at A.I.M. Could he possibly fall in love with him? Oooooh~ I think he does. Enforcer blushes a little and looks away. A.I.M looks at him "You okay? Whatever your name is" He nods and walks away sitting on the grass and leaning on a tree "Call me Enforcer" Enforcer says. A.I.M smiles "-and that mentally weird guy, his name is Omega" Enforcer laughs and A.I.M does too.

~Enforcer's POV~
I can't, its impossible, I'm falling for him, No I just met him, I can't... He looks at me again "Enforcer, is there something wrong? You've been acting really strange right now" I shake my head and look at him "It's nothing A.I.M" I smile to him and he smiles back. He puts his robotic mask up and sighs, leaning on the tree I was leaning on. I was shocked, I thought he was just a robot, guess not, he has icy blue eyes, his hair is pure black. He looked, cute. I blushed and brushed the thoughts away. "W-What happened to your body?" I asked "Well, I might have been burned up and my skin and muscle were burnt up, except my waist, hehe, its still the same." He chuckled and I looked away. He went all through that, must have been painful. "It was painful, it took a long time to get used to it, you could see some scars in my face. It shows that half of my face was burnt by fire" He sighed, it was like he read my mind.

I heard Omen and Omega's voice. I stood up and brushed the dirt of my pants and walked to them "Took you guys a while" I said crossing my arms "He was making out with his girlfriend, Dusk" Omega said, not giving a care in the world. Omen blushed, well he was wearing a mask, but I could tell he was blushing. "So did you have fun with A.I.M?" Omega asked smirking under his mask "W-We just met!!" I exclaimed, blushing a lot. A.I.M blushed too and put on his robotic mask on "Now, the hunt for Black Knight. " Omen said grinning and marchibg away as we followed.

~Black Knight's POV~
"Black!!!" Raven exclaimed pouting (AceTheNotSoGreat you have made me love the ship too much xD) I groaned and looked at him "What now Raven?" He looked away "I sensed something" I sighed once more "What something?" He looked at me "A.I.M" I was shocked "I-I thought he was long gone, I shut his system down" Raven nodded "But someone rebooted him" He said, frowning. I stood up, wore my helmet "Which pickaxe should I take?" I ask Raven "My Sister's" I chuckle and take the Iron Beak "Stay here Raven okay?" He nods "Be careful, okay?" He said lifting my helmet up a little and kissing me. I kiss him back "I will, love you" I said to him "I love you too Black" I ran and placed my helmet down and bumped into someone. Drift.

"Drift, what are you doing here?" He smirked and lifted his kitsune mask up "To help, A.I.M is here" He says putting his mask down "Where is Snorkel and the others?" He chuckled "Let's leave the love of my life out of this, the rest, they're coming. " I chuckled "Well, does Snorkel know you're on this mission" He cussed "S*** I FORGOT!!! I'LL BE BACK" He runs fast. I laugh at him and see the others coming from a distance.

~Drift's POV~
I quickly enter my house and go upstairs "Uh Babe, I'll have to *pant* go on a mission" I pant and look at Snorkel "Mission?" I pant once more and sit on the bed, she hands me a bottle of water. I remove my Kitsune mask "A.I.M is here, he is here to hunt Black Knight down" She nods "Be careful okay? You don't want me and the kids to go into depression if you get game ended." I roll my eyes "Don't worry, I'll be careful" I nuzzle my nose on hers and capture her lips. She blushes and kissed me back "I love you Drift" She said kissing my cheek. "I love you too, Snorkel" She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back "Go on, they must be waiting for you" I nodded and kissed her once more and the kids hugged me "Be careful Dad okay?" Royale says smiling to me "I will" I say, ruffling his messy hair. Bullseye hugs me "I'll miss you Dad" I hugged her back "Me too Sweetheart, I have to go now. See ya" They waved at me and I waved back running back to the squad.

I ran back to the squad and look at them "Took you long!!" Raptor said "I was telling my family goodbye unlike you" I said, pointing at him. Raptor pouted and Brite giggled. Calamity rolled her eyes at him "Ready?" She asled everyone.

We all nodded and walked to Leaky Lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

I hope you guys enjoyed it

Bc seriously

I did xD

Anyways Ill see you later,
-Fox🦊❤️