"I'll help her in that."Arnav declared and Doctor nodded.

"Well than I have checked her. Her BP is little low, she can now start walking but not for long time. She should walk little as it will help her muscles to work perfectly. Otherwise she's healing for better" Arnav nodded while his inner self sighed in relief.

.
.

"Doctor, I wanted to talk with you." Arnav said as they walked out of room.

"Yes?"

"How is Khushi condition now?" He asked anxiously.

"She's healing well. Her bruises are healing and you being always with her having a positive effect on her. She's recovering fastly, her mental state is much better than expected. Infact today she didn't went hysterical in your absence, she looked calm."

"Yes! She is acting much better and fresh from morning but she's having nightmares frequently."

"That's natural, ASR. These type of incident leaves lifetime effect on mind. For Mrs. Raizada, everything is still fresh but as I said her recovering speed is amazing all because of you. I even got to know from nurse that you are not taking help of injection when she get those panick attacks which is also a very positive point as she will be not unconscious most of the time."

Doctor continues after a pause "I must say, ASR, you really love her. I have seen many cases when even the family of victim don't support her after such incident but the 'depth of true love' I am seeing in your case is hard to describe in words."

"Thanks, doctor but do you mean that these nightmares always going to stay with her?"

"No! But yes once in a while she can have them and it can be frequent for now. Also, those nightmares can be very real for her, at that time you have to handle her carefully. Though I would suggest you keep those injections with you for the time of emergency and with passing time and proper care her nightmares will reduce." Arnav nodded.

"But like I said, she's recovering just fine. I don't think you'll need them because the way you have choosen to heal her is love which I can see is very much deep and True."

"I may take your leave now. Good Luck!"

Arnav comes back to Khushi after doctor left.
"I have asked with doctor, he said I can have my regular meals." Khushi announced.

"I know what he said, don't act smart. You can have your regular meals but it shouldn't be too much oily, spicy or sweet." Khushi pouted looking at him."

"This wouldn't work, my love. Also, you wanted to walk yourself? Why didn't you tell me?"

"So you can shout? Like you did sometime ago."

"I got scared, Love. You wouldn't understand."

"Fine. But I want to walk. I get bored sitting here all day and now even doctor said that it'll help me to recover physically soon."

"As you wish! I'll take you for walk from now."

"Really?" Khushi asks, happily.

"Yes."

"Now take me to the kitchen, so I can make breakfast."

"No! For now breakfast is ready and you'll not cook."

"But why? Please. I want to."

"You can do it for luch. Now have your breakfast, quietly." Khushi agreed with him reluctantly. On the other side, Arnav was happy with the change in khushi and looking at her smiling face.