29

„changbin if you don't get in the car within the next five seconds i'm going to set gyu on fire." shouted felix from the passenger seat.

changbin refused to do so and no one really knew why. „but i don't want to."

„i will give you a kiss if you do." felix looked him straight in the eye and chan almost choked on air. „well, rules are rules you know?" mumbled changbin as he got inside the car.

„sweet jesus finally." said chan who was noticeably annoyed because of changbin. who the hell gave him so many drinks?

he was glad felix listened to his advice and stayed sober.

„felix?" the gray haired boy unobtrusively looked at the boy next to him. changbin in the back of the car was already asleep. no wonder, it was already 3am after all.

„yeah?" felix responded lightly as he looked out of the window. „would it be okay if changbin stays with you tonight? he's annoying."

felix nodded happily. „do we have to get gyu?" asked chan.

„i don't think so. what if he seriously starts to believe that i'm going to set his plushie on fire? i'd be dead meat."

chan nodded in response and focused on the road. after a few minutes passed, felix was already able to see his apartment. chan quickly said his goodbye to him and dropped him off at felix' driveway.

he silently pointed at changbin in the back of the car who was still asleep.

„try not to wake him up and carry him to your apartment." whispered chan. felix tried to pick changbin up and actually succeeded.

„i hope you'll be able to get some sleep tonight, good night mate." chan waved briefly and then proceeded to drive home.

changbin immediately started to cling onto felix in fear of being let go. felix held his breath. if changbin woke up in the state he was in right now, he'll probably start to cry about how much he misses gyu or something.

felix somehow managed to open the front door of his apartment and then closed it as slow and silently as possible. he then headed to his room where he cautiously tried to make changbin lie on his bed. when he finally succeeded, he wrapped changbin in a blanket. not gonna lie, he looked cute when he was asleep.

he left the room as silent as possible and then let out a relieved sigh when he finally managed to close the door behind himself.

but the weird thing was that felix wasn't tired at all. not even a little bit.

at first he wanted to make some food for himself but he decided not to.

he suddenly remembered how lovely the sky was earlier that night and maybe stargazing wasn't even such a bad idea. so he got a blanket and a cup of tea. no coffee because he had to sleep at least a few hours.

he ran up to the attic and then charily climbed out of one of the windows. after a few minutes had passed he finally reached the rooftop.

he wrapped the blanket around himself and took a sip from his still warm tea.

he looked up to the sky. the moon shined bright and countless stars sparkled everywhere. one brighter than the other, as if it was a competition. felix had always found the night to be a comforting presence.

„felix?" the adressed boy turned around quickly. his gaze layed on changbin.

a milky white light poured onto him, spilling across his body. he looked watery pale, or should he say ghostly? this boy really was out of this world.

„why aren't you asleep?"

„i already told you that i can't sleep without hugging something or someone." replied changbin shyly, which felix found to be really cute.

„come here." smiled felix as he demonstrated changbin to sit next to him. the said boy immediately clinged onto felix. felix then wrapped an arm around changbins shoulder. the boy was still drunk, but not as much as before so felix didn't mind it as much.

„felix?"

„what?"

„no look at me."

so felix did.

and with that, changbin connected their lips.

felix froze. everything froze. he was completely unprepared.

but he kissed him back anyway. it was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. warmth radiated from the spot where his lips touched changbin's, slowly spreading through the rest of him. changbin pulled him closer until there was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of his heart against his chest.

both of them pulled away, gasping for air.

and in that exact moment felix realised something.

he was in love
with changbin.

but the boy he loved was currently drunk and probably just kissed him out of confusion.

felix turned away as a single tear ran down his rosy cheek.

a/n
it's 3am and i'm sleep deprived
so this is probably really bad

but yeah they finally kissed