41

„you've got to be kidding me. it's almost three in the morning and you think you can come over just because i can't sleep. i don't deserve you holy fuck. are yo-" felix wanted to go on with scolding changbin but how could he with soft lips pressed onto his?

he was a little surprised by the boys sudden action. probably because he wasn't used to kissing changbin yet. he wasn't complaining though.

he could get used to it.

„well hello to you too." greeted changbin as he pulled away, just to see a shocked looking felix. he tilted his head in confusion. „why do you look as if you've just seen a ghost?"

„i'm just not used to kissing you yet." mumbled felix under his breath in response. „we can change that." changbin winked to which felix pushed him away teasingly.

felix then closed the door behind his boyfriend so that it wouldn't get cold inside of his apartment.

boyfriend. oh how he loved calling changbin that.

he then turned around to changbin, starting to narrow his eyes.

„where is the pizza you promised to bring with you?"

„do you really expect me to buy pizza at 3am? also, how am i supposed to do that since all the fast food shops are closed?"

felix laughed. „of course not you idiot. who do you think i am, huh?" he pointed at himself as he tilted his head.

„lee felix, my boyfriend and the boy i-"

„changbin don't."

the said boy pouted as he let himself fall onto felix' bed and then looked at felix who was still hesitantly standing in his room, looking as if he didn't really know what to do.

„don't you want to join me? i mean-"

the raven haired boy couldn't go on because as soon as he started talking, felix was immediately in his arms which caused changbin to flinch in surprisement.

„did you just teleport yourself?"

„no, i jumped."

„i'm pretty sure you teleported yourself. show me your ways." felix rolled his eyes, smiling.

„can you switch off the lights? i can't reach it." mumbled felix into the fabric of changbin's black sweater. it came out quite damped.

a few seconds later the room was engulfed in complete darkness.

there was silence for a good twenty minutes. not an awkward silence. it was a comfortable one. just when changbin thought that felix had fallen asleep. the light haired boy said a small sentence. 

„i love you."

„i love you too."

how could such a small sentence make changbin's heart beat a hundred times faster?

a/n
i
i'm so proud guYS
they won best male artist and as if that wasn't enough jisung, changbin and minho posted on ig
i'm so emo i feel like a proud mom