28

„two bro's chilling in a ho-"

„chan, could you please stop singing this every time is sit next to changbin?"

they were currently sitting in chan's car on their way to minho's party. changbin sat on the seat next to felix with his earbuds in and his face in his hands, he was completely absendminded.

chan just rolled his eyes at felix who was wiggling in his seat.

„i will never stop." replied chan.

the bright haired boy shook his head at chan as he sighed. chan mumbled something under his breath but he couldn't catch it.

„we're here!" chan shouted as felix covered his ears with his hands. changbin flinched at the sudden noise and almost hit his head against the window which caused felix to wheeze.

changbin quickly recovered and hit felix' arm slightly which caused him to gasp.

„abuse." screamed felix.

when they finally got out of the car, they all ran up to the front door of minho's apartment.

felix looked up. it was already dark outside. stars were visible in the sky, one shining brighter than the other. felix liked it.

they didn't even have to knock since minho opened the door as soon as the three stood in front of it.

„hey fellas!"

„how the hell did you know that we were standing here?" questioned changbin as he slightly tilted his head. "i have a sense of it." replied the raven haired boy. "o-okay." he nodded slowly with his eyes wide open.

„anyways, come inside."

as soon as they were inside, changbin and chan ran away in different directions.

felix felt a bit overwhelmed. there were colourful lights everywhere. blue, pink, yellow and some colours he couldn't even identify because the lights moved so fast.

there was also music playing. he didn't know the song and is was louder than it would usually be.

changbin and chan had already gone somewhere and he didn't know where both were. he started spinning in hope that he'd find one of them.

long story short: he started shaking as if there was no tomorrow.

he felt helpless.

„felix?" he immediately stopped spinning which caused his vision to become blurry.

it was jisung who quickly noticed the terrified look on the youngers face. he ran up to him and grabbed felix' shoulder. it wasn't difficult to feel that he was shaking.

„are you okay?" jisung looked into felix' eyes. he nodded. „y-yeah i'm just nervous." gave felix as an answer.

„oh! that's probably why you're trembling so hard. let's go to the others, i bet they're already wondering where you are." the squirrel looking boy said as he smiled widely.

felix let out a relieved sigh.

jisung swiftly grabbed felix by the wrist and dragged him to the others, they were currently busy mocking changbin because of his size.

„listen seungmin when i was your age-"

„when i was your height." replied seungmin which caused changbin to roll his eyes. minho bursted into laughter and jeongin judged him from across the room.

what a mess, felix thought.

changbin huffily took a sip from his drink and then waved at felix who returned the action and then joined changbin.

„hey babe." changbin smirked.

„excuse me?" laughed felix in disbelief at what changbin just said. he kind of liked it though.

„you're drunk right?" he sighed as he tilted his head.

changbin shook is head in defense. „nah." but you could already guess that he clearly was drunk because of the way he was talking.

„yeah sure."

„oH MY GOD LOOK AT IT!" screamed woojin, who was currently lying in chans embrace as he pointed at a cat walking by.

the 8 other boys, including felix and changbin, started squealing like crazy. the cat raised it's head and looked at them with her cute, green eyes and her pink nose.

changbin then looked at felix as if he was on drugs and whispered. only felix was able to hear what he said. „i wuv u, rawr."

„i hope you choke on my food."

„you wanted to say dick instead of food, am i right?" teased the short boy.

felix sighed and looked away as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

„you didn't say no." babbled the noticeably drunk changbin.

„seo changbin could you please shut up?" he emphasized the please.

after that he actually was quiet. felix wondered if he hurt the dark haired boy and was about to apologize but then changbin started to squeal at the cat again as it let out a small and high pitched meow.

everyone else in the room just judged him, but he couldn't care less.

a/n
thank you guys for 1k reads???? wtf

i think i will split this chapter into 2 or 3 parts idk