Chapter two

CALUM'S POV

i woke up to the sound of someone singing heartbreak girl. i check the time 3:30 wow i really slept in. i went to go investigate who its was singing, as i walked closer and closer to the bathroom it got louder, i opened the door and see Aryanna naked back facing me. she turns her head slightly " do you like the view or something ". " eerrrmmm yes... no... maybe..., i'm just going to leave now " i say with my face burning red. " no don't leave i need a towel and some cloths to borrow of yours , i was going to go out there and get them myself but you woke up" she says giggling " why my cloths you have a drawer full here " i ask " cause yours are comfy and baggy " she say turning around holding her lady parts. " this is the last time ok " i say " sure it is " i here her say under her breath " WHAT " i yell walking to my closet " NOTHING " she yells back. i get her a towel, some grey sweatpants, boxer, and a burgundy t-shirt, i walk up to the door and close my eyes and give her the stuff. i sit next to the door ." hey cal, where's your mum " she  asked  " umm she had to go to the hospital in Cali cuz my grandpa had a heart attack  " i says . " will she be ok " she asks behind the bathroom door . " i don't know because my mom has to stay down there for a week or two " i say starting to cry.

ARYANNA'S POV

 i walk out of the bathroom with a towel on my head and see calum crying. i bend down and give him hug and a kiss on him cheek. " i promise that i will stay here as long as you need me "i say pulling him up to stand. " do you pinky promise " he asks holding out his pinky. " yes i Aryanna Richardson solemnly promise that i will stay here for as long as you need me " i say rapping my pinky around his " kiss it " he says with a smile on his face. " no i told you i wasn't doing that " i say " do it or i will tickle you to death " he says still holding my pinky. " no " i say trying to let go of his pinky  " kiss your thumb and i will kiss my ok " he says in a weird voice. " ok " i say giving in and give my pinky a kiss. " I'm going to take a shower ok Aryanna " cal tells me " ok you go do that i will be right here on your bed " i say taking the towel off my head.

************************************************20MINS LATER*******************************************

ARYANNA POV

" ARYANNA CLOSE YOUR EYES I'M COMING OUT " calum yells. " WHY I'VE SEEN YOU NAKED BEFORE "  i yell back "  THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO  PUBERTY HIT ME PRETTY HARD DOWN THERE "  he yells " YAH AND PUBERTY HIT ME HARD UP THERE " i yell giggling "I KNOW BUT JUST CLOSE YOU EYES " . " OK OK I WILL " i say putting my hands over my eyes. " I'M COMING OUT " i hear calum say. i hear foot steps and feel drops of water on my foot. i really want to see how hard puberty hit him. i take my hand from my eyes and puberty hit him really hard. " ARYANNA I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK" ." SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT YOU KNOW ME WHEN YOU TELL ME NOT TO LOOK AT SOMETHING I DO ANYWAYS " i say walking over to his underwear drawer. " here Calvin Klein underwear ". I say giving him his underwear. I started to day dream for a minute or 2 before j hear calum say "MY eyes are up here u know" my face starts to turn red. "Sorry just thinking" I say while he put on some underwear. " can u get me some sweatpants for out of the drawer "I walk over to the drawer and get his sweatpant. " hey cal I have something to tell you "

Sorry this took so long