Chapter 1

xx If I Stay xx

December 24th 2013 (a year before present time)
Ashton's POV
"Ashton Stop tickling me and drive Harry needs to get home!"

My younger sister lauren was showing how tired she was after a long night. I was only slightly intoxicated from two beers and obviously thought i could drive and my youngest sibling harry was asleep, he had a rough week and i shouldve had him home two hours ago.

"Fine But just remember i love you baby lauren" slightly intoxicated? Maybe i had a bit more than two and a half beers because i paid 0 attention to the road infront of me and drove into oncoming traffic leaving me and my siblings in a huge mess.

"i will wait asHTON LOOK O-"

Third person POV

The car had been impaled. A truck who had been going far too fast for being in a large 50mph highway had struck a car infront of them shattered leaving peices behind. Ashton immedietly stopped the vehicle and pulled harry out of the backseat. He was groggly waking up, dazed and confused. He immedietly put him on the side of the road and told him to call 911, who would be arriving soon anyways.He ran over and tried to find Lauren, as he looked around seeing people and lights everywhere. The tears immediately came, his little sister had a very large peice of glass sticking out of her eye and multiple other pieces spewed throughout her small fragile body.

"ASHY WHERES LAUREN WHAT HAPPENED THEY WANT TO KNOW"

"Just give me the freaking phone harry"

Harrys POV

All i know is that Ashton is crying and lauren is not awake yet.

The flashing lights and screaming make my head hurt. Is lauren okay? Am i okay? I touched my head where it hurt, when i took my hand off it was all bloody. When i tried to tell ashton he just yelled at me. I hate this
Is christmas ruined?

Ashtons POV

Holy shit.

______________________

Hola guys

ok so this is basically how ashton started not talkibg but the other reason and then lukes chiz and blah blah blah they get paired for something and whalah lashton
*2016 update i rewrote this chapter with more than 200 words i had such a good concept
(i swore too much as a 13 year old also holy fuck this was like 2 and a half years ago)