"God Damn, bastards" Emma growled pacing the floor like a feral animal in her office. After feeling the radiations of her nuclear pheromones, the entire staff has choose to keep their mouth shut. A dead silence engulfed the entire twenty third floor as no one dare to even whisper to each other cause that would make noise.

Mr. Casiraghi threw open Emma's office door and plopped himself on one of the white couches there. Still engrossed in playing his game.

"What a bunch of butt wipes?" Emma roared again frantically pacing the floor back and forth in order to control her rage.

“Language?" Mr. Casiraghi warned his daughter briefly without even glancing at her.

"Sorry buddy. Bunch of hypocrite ass holes" Emma snarled running a hand through her silky long hair tiredly.

“That’s better" Mr. Casiraghi smirked finishing another level of candy crush. "

Knock knock

"Did I miss the meeting?" Rob Bishop poked his head through Emma's office door.

"I will go with yes and by a great margin" Mr. Casiraghi replied in a sarcastic tone. “Thank the heavens then. Don't get your knickers in twist. You are not in-charge anymore" Rob retorted stepping further into the office.

“How’s my daughter? And who died judging by awful silence outside?" Mr. Bishop asked opening his arms as Emma scrambled towards him.

"Nothing much. The Board pissed Our Man Here off and she fired them." Mr. Casiraghi muttered going back to playing his game. “Eh…That’s rough" Mr. Bishop voiced plopping on the opposite side of the table where Emma sat now.

“Maybe” Emma shrugged dropping her head back on her chair tiredly. “By the way, why are you late again?” Emma regarded Mr. Bishop suspiciously. “Getting his ass whopped by his wife again” Mr. Casiraghi answered dropping his cell on the sofa.

“Oi, I am not like you. Something important came up” Mr. Bishop retorted a vague response.

“Emma, we need to have a serious talk” Mr. Bishop stated with an exhausted sigh. Ethan’s been acting out of control for the past few days and honestly Mr. and Mrs. Bishop were too tired to hold him back anymore. Every day, they argued on the same issue trying to make some sense in that brute sons of their but nothing seems to work. It was better for Emma to be warned in advance before Ethan barge in through her office or house to demand a marriage. Or worst kidnaps her to get hitched somewhere.

“If you are referring to the “birds and bees” talk. Dad pretty much covered it when I was fourteen and in a very traumatizing manner.” Emma shivered in disgust, shaking her head to remove the images. “Hey… It was very educational and precise.” Mr. Casiraghi protested.

“Pfft….Precise my foot. In what universe a bird handcuffs another bird?” Emma scoffed making Mr. Bishop laughed aloud. “Well… it served its purpose. Didn’t it? You are still afraid to go near boys” Mr. Casiraghi retorted flashing his daughter a cunning smile. “Yeah at the expense of permeant damage to my brain” Emma hissed under her breath.

Knock Knock

“May I come in?” Jake Emma’s secretary asked before entering the office. “Yes. You got the papers?” Emma questioned sobering to look serious. That was the thing. In reality Emma was a private individual and only few people including her parents and the bishops were the only ones close enough to know her care-free personality. To everyone in the office, she was seen a monster and to be honest she like it that way as well.

“Yes Ma’am. These are the last of the shares we have bought. This is a copy of the document we submit to the court in order to legalize your claim. You officially own eighty percent of the company now. Congratulations.” Jake flashed her a secret smile handing over the papers. The young man was confused on whether he should be impressed or terrified of Emma’s shrewd mind. The lady was smart beyond her years. In a way he could describe her as an evil creature. In the short year’s he had worked with Mr. Casiraghi never did he see even Angelo work with such brutality or confidence. It was last just last week, Emma joined and now she owned eighty percent of the company. Wow, it was just beyond amazing.

“Mm…. Good work” She praised smirking at situation. Just last week, the board made their personal agenda to ruin her life and today all of them were officially kicked out of the company with negative profits. There was a God after all, she thought inspecting the file briefly and locking it away.

“You bought all the shares?” Mr. Bishop whispered yelled completely baffled by the girl before him. It seem like yesterday, he saw her rolling on the floor with her father over a piece of lousy chocolate. And yet here today, the same girl was competing more like wining against the biggest business men in the world.

 “Yeah, kind sort of” Emma shrugged. “B-but… how? It’s not possible for… for them to just come and sell their shares to you like that.” Mr. Bishop asked intrigued with a hint of pride in his voice. “Who said anything about them selling it to me? They didn’t. I bought em’”Emma smirked at the confusion on Mr. Bishop’s face.

“That’s what I want to know. How?” Mr. Bishop asked eyebrows burrowing in confusion. “Okay ok, old man. Don’t go all bat crazy on me. I kind of manipulated them to think that there investments are not exactly safe with me since I have the tendency to make reckless decisions. We showcased a slightly unsafe project to them thus scaring them enough to sell all their shares at the same time. Since, too many shares were available on market simultaneously, the values dropped and I bought them through Jake at 1/3 of the actual price.” Emma explained her genius plan smiling at the shocked expression on the old men before her. This girl was just too Mr. Bishop didn’t have any words to say as he turned around and smiled at Mr. Casiraghi’s equally shell shocked face.

“She’s defiantly your daughter” Mr. Bishop announced making Mr. Casiraghi nod with a proud glint in his eyes.

“Ma’am, you have an appointment with the tech department at two today and then you are having a dinner meeting with Mr. Novak to discuss the new hotel project in Boston.” Jake informed swiftly existing the room after Emma’s approval.

“Uncle Rob, I need a favor from you. It’s more like a request or an option anything you like to call it.” Emma regarded Mr. Bishop in a serious tone. “Look I totally get it if you wouldn’t want to risk your investment with some as inexperienced as myself. So if you want to sell your twenty percent as well, I would love to buy it. But other than that you’re welcome to keep it as well.” Emma presented her proposal, watching careful to not hurt anyone’s feeling.

“Em, you know very well that I love you as a daughter. Hell you are my daughter and I trust you more than anything in this world. I would have love to transfer those twenty percent under your name as well but I am not authorize to do so anymore. Few years back, I transferred everything of mine under Etha…”

“Don’t say his name. He shall not be name. Oh god, oh god, something’s bad gonna happen. Is he here? Oh god he’s here. Don’t you dare lie to me? Is he here? You never said his name before. Don’t you know, he is the Satan? Dark evil demon that eat your flesh and sip your soul right out of you. He can kill you in your dreams. Basement… I need to go into hiding. If anyone ask tell them, I am dead” Emma shouted over her shoulder stumbling out of her office in a rush while peering over shoulder like a manic every two seconds just in case the dark shadow of Ethan bishop decided to follow her.

Author's note:

Not edited: Hey guys another chapter. i don't know if you will like it or not but i am building up the story for their meeting. so enjoy and please read, vote and comment. Thanks