21: You and I (END)

Start from the beginning

"We'll just have to ask someone." I said as I begin asking someone. And when we found that person.

We took some very good pictures.

Soon after that we went home.

"Today was the best Jin. Thanks for the honeymoon." I hugged him.

"I'm glad you like it. Maybe next time on our honeymoon I'll make it even better."

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more than the universe."

Rosé's POV

Jin and Jisoo just got back from their honeymoon and we all are gathered here at my house for a party.

During the party, Jin came up with a great game.

We all sat in a circle and we had to talk about things we wanted to say that we never got the chance too.

During the game there were some very touching confessions that I almost teared up. Once it was my turn i took a deep breath.

"I just want to say that this year has been a great year even though we all had hard times but we solved them right away. You guys are the best friends and boyfriend I've ever had in my entire life." I stopped in the middle of my talk as I begin to tear up.

"I really don't know what I would have done if I never met you guys. You guys are the best things that has ever happened in my life and I'm grateful for having you guys." I smiled.

We all begin to cry.

I can't believe time has gone by so fast it feels like it was just yesterday when we graduated from High School. We all have grown up so much. Now things will be even different from now on as we start a new beginning as Adults.

*later that day*

We all sat in the living room and cuddled together.

"2019 here we come!" We all shouted.

Authors POV

*piano playing*

Everyone stood up from their seats as they all looked at the bride entering from the door.

"Go Rosé!" Lisa shouted and Taehyung quickly covered her mouth.

Rosé laughed. She then looked over to Jungkook who was smiling from head to toes as he waited patiently on the small stage at the front.

Once Rosé made it, she let go of her fathers arm and smiled at him one last time.

"Take good care of my daughter Jungkook." Rosé's father said.

"I will sir I promise." Jungkook said.

Finally the wedding ceremony has begun as both groom and bride are together.

"Jeon Jungkook do you take Park Chaeyoung as your lovely wife and love each other even if death tears you apart?"

Jungkook smiled. "I do."

"And Park Chaeyoung do you take Jeon Jungkook as your one and only husband and care for each other even if death tears you apart?"

Before Rosé answered she looked around. Everyone became worried and confused to why Rosé wasn't answering.

Rosé looked over to her friends then to her parent then to...Jungkook.

"I....I..." Rosé stuttered.

Rosé smiled. "I do."

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"I now announce you two as husband and wife!"

Rosé and Jungkook hugged each other and then looked over to the crowd.

*after wedding*

Finally Rosé and Jungkook are officially a married couple. What will they overcome?

"If you really love me...will you promise me to never ever love another girl except me." Rosé told Jungkook.

"I promise." He replied back.

"But if you break that promise....I'll never forgive you."

Jungkook laughed thinking she was joking. "I will never cheat on you. I'll be smarter next time."

They both smiled and cuddled together.

Friendship that turned into LOVE.

————
THE END

Thank you so much for reading JUST FRIENDS! I actually never thought a lot of people would actually like it but I guess I was wrong. I just can't believe I'm already ending this story already. Anyways I appreciate all of your guys support and love for liking 'Just Friends' thank you thank you thank you so so so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Byeeeee!!!👋👋👋