I changed and allowed the stylist to do my hair

I changed and allowed the stylist to do my hair. Once I looked presentable, Yamato did as he was told. We drove to Undertaker. We gently placed everyone in the chariot. I was crowded and a few had to be seated on the laps of everyone else. We arrived back at the circus and Yamato guided me out. He and the two doctors helped to carry everyone to the infirmary and began to set up the medical supplies. I pulled up a chair next to Joker and waited for him to wake up.

"Milady." Yamato said "I took the liberty in bringing these for you. They weren't the best people but you should at least have the choice of keeping a memento."

He held out my father's family ring and my mother wedding ring

He held out my father's family ring and my mother wedding ring. I smiled weakly at him before I slipped on the family ring and placing my Mother's wedding ring in my clutch bag with my fan. 

"Thanks." I said "There's one last thing I need though.....there's this place with children there. Their caretaker has passed away and they won't survive without his help. Go make sure they're cared for."

I told him where it was and he left. When he returned, he said that the place had been abandoned for a long time and that no one was there. I sighed and thanked him for looking. He told me to call anytime I needed anything then returned home with the chariot. It was past midnight but I refused to leave Joker's side. As the hours dragged by my eyes felt heavier and heavier. I don't know when I fell asleep but I eventually did.

Joker's P.O.V

I woke up confused. I remembered dying so why was I alive? I looked down to see a noble sitting in a chair beside me. I couldn't see her face since she was leaned forward onto the edge of the bed but she reminded me of Wolf. They had the same hair. I gently shook her and she immediately sat up. My eyes widened to see that it was Wolf. Before I could ask her anything, she slapped me.

"Never do anything so stupid again!" she cried, tears streaming down her face "That bloody damned old man wasn't even telling the truth about all those kids. The place was abandoned! You died protecting that awful man for no reason. You could have just told me what was going on. I would have helped."

I wiped her tears and pulled her into a hug. She calmed down and we sat in silence as I took in everything I was told. Several minutes passed before we heard movement. We turned to see Dagger slowly sit up in the bed he was in. Wolf ran over to him and tackle hugged him.

"Dagger!" she cheered and hugged him tightly, his face being slammed into her chest

"I can't breathe." he squeaked out "Wolf get off me."

"Hey," Beast said "It's my turn to death hug him."

Wolf laughed and stepped aside as Beast hugged Dagger. Once again he was suffocated by boobs. I couldn't help but laugh at them as well. One by one everyone started waking up. Jumbo was next. Then it was Peter and Wendy. We all waited anxiously around Doll. I looked over at Wolf. She didn't seem anxious. She seemed... angry. An hour passed and Wolf lost her composure. She slapped Doll hard across the face. Just as we were about to yell at her, Doll woke up.

"Ow." she whined

"Took you long enough." Wolf growled

There was a moment of silence before Doll's eyes widened.

"I'll kill him! I'LL KILL THAT PHANTOMHIVE BRAT!!" she yelled

Out of nowhere Wolf picked her up by the throat and slammed her into the ground.

"Listen up you idiotic little bitch." she hissed "Not that you even could. If you haven't noticed that's what everyone died trying to do. But Ciel is a good friend of mine; near family like Joker and Dagger are. So if you try to harm him in anyway so fucking me, I will end you. I killed bitches to bring you back. Don't think I won't kill you to bring him back."

"Wait what?" Dagger said

"You haven't worked out already that I used to be an assassin for the queen?" I scoffed while standing up and placing my foot on Doll's chest

"Then why are you dress as a noble?" Wendy asked

"Because my bloody damned butler is a nag." I sighed "I actually am a noble but it's complicated. I chose to live on the streets because of some things that my parents did to me. The queen was close with my family so she gave me a job and provided for me since I refused to use the fortune I inherited."

"Inherited?" Peter asked

"My parents are dead. They died in a fire. It sucked but but I wasn't exactly crying when it happened." I explained monotonously

Joker looked at the family ring on my hand and his eyes went wide "That's the Night family ring!"

"Yeah...." I said and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly "Skye Night. That's me."